Marla ****** wynne 🥱🥱🥱

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm not sure about 'taking chances' - it could be that there is a lack of new 'vendors' out there who may not be able to supply the quantity of goods required. Most manufacturing is done mainly in China, and there have been many supply problems with parts and products across the board for a long time. Add on to that rising costs, and it may not be financial viable if there is only a small profit margin once QVC take their cut.

I'm not sure about 'taking chances' - it could be that there is a lack of new 'vendors' out there who may not be able to supply the quantity of goods required. Most manufacturing is done mainly in China, and there have been many supply problems with parts and products across the board for a long time. Add on to that rising costs, and it may not be financial viable if there is only a small profit margin once QVC take their cut.
Very good point.

Yes, an excellent point Brissles, hadn't really considered the fact that most of the stuff on Q comes from China. Serves them right if they have no stock for not championing British or European made goods. I am getting fed up with same old guff being endlessly recycled and half of the items being AO. I work nighrs but at the moment I am off work as I tested positive for Covid on Friday night :-(

Anyhoo, when I do tune in to Q on a night off, or an afternoon, I always seem to see Marla Wynne, Elemis, shoes, Lola Rose or Dyson. Of those I listed, it is nearly always Marla or Elemis and it feels like groundhog day. I have nothing personal against Keeley Aydin but I am sick of seeing / hearing her on a bliddy tv behind gobby (or other) selling the same ****, different day. Plus, I am not an Elemis girl, only the apricot toner. Gemporia also seem to be broadcasting a lot of useless filler adverts. I watched this afternoon and after seeing the same tired old clip at least, if not 10 years old by now. It aired 4 times an I just felt it was to mask the fact that there is less jewellery to sell. I lost the will to live after sitting through it 4 times and turned over. I am sure you all know the advert, Mr Bennett making rave claims about how he is over 50% lower than the high street for diamonds? Strewth!

What do you all think, will QVC or Gemporia still be trading in 5 years time?

Yes, an excellent point Brissles, hadn't really considered the fact that most of the stuff on Q comes from China. Serves them right if they have no stock for not championing British or European made goods. I am getting fed up with same old guff being endlessly recycled and half of the items being AO. I work nighrs but at the moment I am off work as I tested positive for Covid on Friday night :-(

Anyhoo, when I do tune in to Q on a night off, or an afternoon, I always seem to see Marla Wynne, Elemis, shoes, Lola Rose or Dyson. Of those I listed, it is nearly always Marla or Elemis and it feels like groundhog day. I have nothing personal against Keeley Aydin but I am sick of seeing / hearing her on a bliddy tv behind gobby (or other) selling the same ****, different day. Plus, I am not an Elemis girl, only the apricot toner. Gemporia also seem to be broadcasting a lot of useless filler adverts. I watched this afternoon and after seeing the same tired old clip at least, if not 10 years old by now. It aired 4 times an I just felt it was to mask the fact that there is less jewellery to sell. I lost the will to live after sitting through it 4 times and turned over. I am sure you all know the advert, Mr Bennett making rave claims about how he is over 50% lower than the high street for diamonds? Strewth!

What do you all think, will QVC or Gemporia still be trading in 5 years time

I don't think QVC will be around in the format it is at the present in five years time. My viewing has decreased immensely in the last year. I find it all so boring, I tuned in tonight and it was Ruth with her vastly overpriced tat. I think I lasted five minutes before I switched over. She must be on the umpteenth version of a denim jacket 🙄. There's absolutely nothing on to encourage me to tune in anymore, apart from the odd skincare tsv. I have long ago stopped buying fashion or footwear due to the lousy sizing and ridiculous postage costs. I also find the gardening stuff really expensive. Moan over!

QVC just wants to sell expensive items and I suspect they think thats a better money spinner attracting the more affluent of more dim customer. The issue is that they are selling brands that are available on the high street and QVC love to charge p&p on each item ordered that alone is off putting. Plus QVC prices and customer service is very poor.

I never watch Q these days, if I do order it is usually something I have had before & know about so just order on the website.Agree it is like Groundhog Day if you click onto ‘items recently on air’ on the website you can see the fewer item repeated over & over.
Hope you are soon feeling better Ballerinaxx

I don't think QVC will be around in the format it is at the present in five years time. My viewing has decreased immensely in the last year. I find it all so boring, I tuned in tonight and it was Ruth with her vastly overpriced tat. I think I lasted five minutes before I switched over. She must be on the umpteenth version of a denim jacket 🙄. There's absolutely nothing on to encourage me to tune in anymore, apart from the odd skincare tsv. I have long ago stopped buying fashion or footwear due to the lousy sizing and ridiculous postage costs. I also find the gardening stuff really expensive. Moan over!
Give it a couple of years before shopping in in this format will be dead,p&p charges and returns on QVC will end them plus the cost of tv production,customers don’t want the hassle of there returns process,especially when lots of companies do free returns,it’s only the silly sods in Qurio and the like,who keep them going.Stumbled onto the QVC website and read a blog of one of the head tat sellers,omg talk about being up your own a**s,it’s very revealing finishing my book(who cares)organising a function it’s so exhausting (again who really wants to know)being in Devon (I’m not interested)watching a film with my friend (really 😂)it goes on like war and peace.

Just seen "wet Evie" present some MW stuff and she looked really nice in them, such a refreshing change to Worzel Gummidge looking like nothing on earth! Sadly Flinty was co-presenting and she looked her usually stumpy frumpy self!

Just seen "wet Evie" present some MW stuff and she looked really nice in them, such a refreshing change to Worzel Gummidge looking like nothing on earth! Sadly Flinty was co-presenting and she looked her usually stumpy frumpy self!
Unfortunately delboy maybe experienced in this tat selling lark,but her fashion sense and pushy pushy style of selling,really must put lots of people off,check out your baskets, pop another item in as well,all on easy pays Yuk!
Stumpy Frumpy perfectly sums her up for 2022 😂

Latest posts

Back