Monsoon

Brissles

VIP Shopper
I see in the outlet show that Monsoon have pieces with slashed prices, and again still with NO p & p.

Do they have a clause with qvc I wonder, or do they load up the price on their garments so p & p is'nt necessary. Although by that analogy Marla Wynne should definitely come with a NO p & p caveat.

So, if Monsoon can stipulate a no p & p embargo, why can't other companies insist on doing the same ?

boffy

VIP Shopper
I see in the outlet show that Monsoon have pieces with slashed prices, and again still with NO p & p.

Do they have a clause with qvc I wonder, or do they load up the price on their garments so p & p is'nt necessary. Although by that analogy Marla Wynne should definitely come with a NO p & p caveat.

So, if Monsoon can stipulate a no p & p embargo, why can't other companies insist on doing the same ?
Thats an interesting point. It seems like the companies decide on how much they charge and if they charge at all.

loveallthingsitalian

VIP Shopper
Wasn’t there also a handbag range which didn’t charge postage? I’m not sure they are still on Q.

candycane

Happy Shopper
When I lived in London/Edinburgh I used to shop in Monsoon and it was always high price, high quality, bit different. I've only ever bought it online from QVC and I have to say that the free P&P encourages me to buy. The actual cost of the items are what previous shop customers would expect to be honest.

CC

Loveinamist

VIP Shopper
Q website do the garments no favours, duck footed or pigeon toed and booted feet on the miserable models or slouched on a chair. Items in clearance image coming soon!

Linwood

Happy Shopper
Monsoon deliver for free over £30 to your home or an Evri collection point, or click & collect at a store. Any return is free via a post-office, or the collection point. They have a very good website with frequent offers and sales all year round. I think that under the £30 for an order it's only a small charge anyway, but my deliveries have been free each time. Maybe because of that policy of customer service they wouldn't want another retailer charging and making a profit. John Lewis sells Monsoon with free delivery over a certain amount as well.
Both of them have a current summer sale on.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ralphkdaigre
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £15!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks