MarlaWynne Fashion TSV 05/10/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was just watching the Tig hour with Kathy Tayler and Carla Laszlo. They had all four of the colourways shown on the models while they were modelling the bags.
Curses, I like all of them!!!! My bank account hates me :mysmilie_512:

I will go for this dress, so I have to come to a decision about which one to get and in what size...

The mushroom looks to be a warm soft browny taupe. Neckline has quite a wide scoop, which I love.

i have to say i like the neckline and this style would suit me....i hope

If 'easy pays' help, then yes you should! I prefer to pay up front myself, it helps me keep better track of my money.

Oh Bum! I inadvertently ordered the Burgundy and quite fancy the Mushroom too! It's an illness I swear! :mysmilie_1:

Here's the description and sizing, even though it's not on the web yet I can access it thru my account:

155750 MarlaWynne Lux Crepe Jersey Scoop Neck Balloon Dress

A luxe crepe, midi-length dress from MarlaWynne featuring long sleeves, a scoop neckline and a distinctive balloon-shaped, curved hemline with stitch detailing above it. This unique and stylish jersey dress from MarlaWynne is perfect paired with sandals and a statement necklace to create an evening look, or with knee-high boots and a chic gilet for a casual, daytime outfit.

A flattering fit - the balloon-shaped hemline creates volume below the hips, and promotes a slimmer-looking waistline, while the scoop neckline will show off your collarbone and décolletage to elongate your upper body.

Great fabric, great colours - made from high quality heavy jersey, the dress comes in four gorgeous colours. The Black and Midnight Blue shades are perfect for winter nights out, while the Mushroom and Burgundy options are great for adding colour to autumn days.

Stitch detailing is also around the cuffs and neckline
The hemline has a subtle sharkbite, which is longer at the sides than the front and back
96% polyester, 4% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Garment measurements:
Chest: XS: 83.8cm (33"), S: 88.9cm (35"), M: 93.9cm (37"), L: 101.6cm (40"), XL: 109.2cm (43"), 2XL: 125.7cm (49.5"), 3XL: 135.9cm (53.5")
Length: XS: 104.1cm (41"), S: 106.2cm (41.8"), M: 107.9cm (42.5"), L: 109.9cm (43.3"), XL: 111.8cm (44"), 2XL: 113.8cm (44.8"), 3XL: 115.6cm (45.5")

Colour options:
Black
Burgundy
Midnight Blue
Mushroom

Behind the brand

This versatile, fashionable range features easy care, easy wear designs that are smart and elegant. The MarlaWynne range, influenced by European designs, boasts great cuts in luxurious knits and flattering fabrics that are ideal for busy, active women who don't want to compromise on style.

All measurements are approximate

I like the look of this...until I looked at it on Kathy Tayler,but I think she is wearing it with naff shoes.It might look better with boots.

I like the look of this too but not sure about what size to get, do you think the small is a size 12 and medium a size 14? I've never bought from the range before.

I like the look of this...until I looked at it on Kathy Tayler,but I think she is wearing it with naff shoes.It might look better with boots.

If it looked that bad on Kathy then I'm not so sure about the ballooning on the hips - last thing I need is voluminous fabric around those regions.

If it looked that bad on Kathy then I'm not so sure about the ballooning on the hips - last thing I need is voluminous fabric around those regions.

brussels can you stop making me laugh :mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15:

I like the look of this too but not sure about what size to get, do you think the small is a size 12 and medium a size 14? I've never bought from the range before.

If it helps I'm an 18 bottom and 20 top. I can't bear things clingy round the boobs. I tend to wear either a 2xl but I could probably wear an XL in some things. I have this top in a 2xl and am absolutely certain an xl would be too tight.

http://www.qvcuk.com/MarlaWynne-She...html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-15-_-123969

The previous version of the TSV dress is also a 2XL but I reckon I could go down in that as its stretch and I'm bigger around the boobs than elsewhere.

If it helps I'm an 18 bottom and 20 top. I can't bear things clingy round the boobs. I tend to wear either a 2xl but I could probably wear an XL in some things. I have this top in a 2xl and am absolutely certain an xl would be too tight.

http://www.qvcuk.com/MarlaWynne-She...html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-15-_-123969

The previous version of the TSV dress is also a 2XL but I reckon I could go down in that as its stretch and I'm bigger around the boobs than elsewhere.

Thank you Tinkerbelle, that does help, just need to decide on colour now, lol!

NO embellishments....perlease...

I agree. I'd rather add my own "embelishments" if I wish, with jewellery of my choice.

I'm thinking they're probably not deep in stocks on this one... here we are at 11.30pm and they've still not put it live on the website :mysmilie_10:

Latest posts

Back