Melissa's Hair

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Grizelda

ShoppingTelly Supporter
Really obvious that she has extensions, at least on the sides of her head. Those funny looking white clumps of hair were sticking out at odd angles. Maybe all the other white clumps are taped in extensions as well. It explains why her hair never changes.

I don't agree, the lighter parts always look as if they are in the same place and her hair is always exactly the same length. I think Melissa wears a wig.
Wigs are useful.... instant hair do if you're in a fix. If Melissa is wearing one, I think she could have chosen one that doesn't look so raggedy. Trouble is, you have horrible flat hair when you take it off.

It could well be a wig, because its been the same style since before the pandemic - never shorter or longer and sometimes more 'sticky-out' than usual.

I remember years ago when Marie Francoise did her first Kipling show.
She was sat at a table displaying a rogue clip in extension which threatened to fall out everytime she moved.
Watching Marie F with the Kipling TSV. Over a thousand sold within the first few minutes of the presentation. Not bad. Regarding her hair : you could barely see her face due to her floppy, curtain-like hair extensions hiding it. A sort of old fashioned hippie look. Another presenter with an ageing hair do is Alison K. Not as bad as June's 'do', however, but close behind.

Latest posts

Back