Michael DiCesare Haircare • Sunday 14 Feb • 2pm

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Am not 100% sure but I think he may already be here - I'm sure AY said that she was having a meeting with him either yesterday or Thursday - am not sure though, so don't quote me.

Just looked on the QVC website, lots of products there but no Oatwash yet - hope it's not being missed out of his range on Le Q now...

yep alison said yesterday that she saw him in the coffee shop so he is here already,

also there is no jumbo oat hair wash this time unless they upload it at the last min again so maybe keeping it for another trip after seein how it goes

Is the liquifix really good? Has anyone tried the copper peptide products? I'm thinking of trying his products as I have really fine hair which seems to be not responding to my Philip Kingsley anymore.

I "Googled" :mysmilie_696: his copper peptide and it takes you to the www.HSN.com website where he has been selling his products.You can read the reviews which seem very hit and miss. I was thinking about trying it myself.:mysmilie_696:

I have to say I was really disappointed with his products. I didn't try the shampoos but did try the Liquifix which left my hair a sticky mess.

No one knows why he left QVC in the first place. Perhaps with other hair brands being sold MOP etc he decided it wasn't worth coming over.

I did buy his range back in the day and just did not like it. Liquifix was awful stiff and sticky stuff. Hated the smell of the Oatwash shampoo, sort of synthetic peach.

I was going to watch as I have had real trouble with an awfully dry scalp recently...thought I may find a new product to try......dont think I will bother now!! lol

QVC

I was really upset when he disappeared...I sent QVC an email asking why they no longer stocked his products and told them they had left me up sh*t creek without a paddle because I simply had to have his preserving spray. Doesn't look like they are stocking it this time round...his freeze frame hairspray pongs something awful ( I recently got some from TK) I have moved on........will still be watching to see if he can win me back:mysmilie_12:

I am thinking of getting the rollers - has anyone used them? Or do you know where I can get something similar & at a "lower price point"? If they're any good, I might use my easy pay code for them.

I am thinking of getting the rollers - has anyone used them? Or do you know where I can get something similar & at a "lower price point"? If they're any good, I might use my easy pay code for them.

yes, I have tried them but bought from e**y, cheaper. They are quite good but Boots and Morrisons do something similar.

I think at Morrisons, their's were about £1.99 for a pack of 6, same size in the pack but they do have different packs / size rollers to buy ie jumbo size, large, medium, small etc. I haven't tried theirs.

I have found the liquifix a bit sticky if used too much but I put the rollers in, a quick spray with the liquifix, put my make up on, take rollers out and brush out - loads of body.

Thanks, I'll have a look in Morrisons, I couldn't find them in Boots or on Boots.com. I've never used rollers at all but my hairdresser said they can be quite useful sometimes if I want some volume.

I keep seeing his new 'thicken' set and reading 'chicken'. My son who happened to see it too also thought it said chicken.

Just caught Michael on. Oh!!!!!! I see they are still using the same photo of him which must have been taken 30 years ago compared to how he now looks.

I remember when he was on way back they had this photograph which QVC always used for him. He had long flowing locks and looked like a early 80's Glam Metal lead singer. It was shall we say a bit of a shock to then see him in real life. The photo used now he looks like someone from Dallas.:mysmilie_17:

His full range is sold on HSN.com shopping channel in the US.

Click Beauty then all brands.

I see he does an Argan Oil range too, now I would have been interested in these products. I swear by Argan Oil for the face.

the perfume was called Love Micheal I had it and quite liked it Its the only perfume I have ever worn where people have commented how nice it was and asked what it was called I remember a hairdresser being very smitten with it she wanted the item number! It was quite a "warm" fragrance and was a bit vanilla like

Miss Young is in uber-shriek mode right now!! Poor Michael can't get a word in, lol. Her bags/sutcases look huge at the moment. Does this prove the eye creams she encourages customers to buy, don't work?

Latest posts

Back