Michael Perry

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I see that the younger generation are the 'live and let live', but I am not entirely sure that they are all 'for' tatts, I mean even on Insta and other Social Media now people are 'air-brushing' (I know fancy that, anyone air-brushing anything), tatts to become more appealing to a wider audience. I think it is a 'sign of the times' and that look and that 'time' has passed!
My nephews are in their early 30s and they're covered in tatts. I don't have a single tattoo and neither do most of my friends who are around my age. How old is that? MYOB! :unsure::)

Head above parapet, I like tattoos & think the idea of having the name of someone you love written on your skin means that person is with you all the time. My sister has a torque bangle of blossom around her wrist, it's beautiful & I considered having something similar for my 60th, as it happened I had my nose pierced instead & love all my different studs. Many years ago I interviewed a man who had a serpent tattooed twice around his neck & over his head with the face coming onto his cheek, he couldn't understand why employers weren't interested...

Head above parapet, I like tattoos & think the idea of having the name of someone you love written on your skin means that person is with you all the time. My sister has a torque bangle of blossom around her wrist, it's beautiful & I considered having something similar for my 60th, as it happened I had my nose pierced instead & love all my different studs. Many years ago I interviewed a man who had a serpent tattooed twice around his neck & over his head with the face coming onto his cheek, he couldn't understand why employers weren't interested...

I agree, I’ve got my sons, husband and grandchildren inked on me, it’s a way, although symbolically, of having them with me all the time. I don’t mind Tattoos and everyone’s own body is there’s to do as they wish, no judgment here. ❤️xx

I haven’t got any tattoos but think that subtle ones are better than whole sleeves or ones all over the face. It’s all very well when you’re young, but I saw a woman the other month who had a full sleeve and she was elderly. The tattoo looked odd as her skin had gone saggy which can happen with age. It was not an attractive look. 😳

Just found a tattoo cartoon - - - >

Cartoon tatoos 122285761_299079.jpg

the 'serpent guy', how on earth did he endure that much 'pain'. BTW did you give him a job?!

Latest posts

Back