Michelle Mone Better Start Selling More Diamonique Police Raid

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

donna255

ShoppingTelly Supporter
Seems her home has been raided by the Police

Vile woman, karma finally has arrived.

This was reported yesterday, but she was not named in the report. When I read London and IOM I did suspect it could relate to her. I hope it’s thoroughly investigated and if there has been any wrongdoing the penalties are appropriate.

Interesting to see what they do. According to her promo, she ‘has been supplying QVC for years’ so has she had other dealings with them? She tries to make it look that way. She is embarrassingly self promoting , I thought her range of diamonique was tacky. Who on earth is going to believe that those enormous stones are real? According to her nobody would know that you weren’t wearing real diamonds. That stupid story she tells about the hotel security telling her to put the diamonique samples she left in her room into the hotel safe!

Maybe she'd sue them if they did this. Aren't they her own designs of copies of her real diamond jewelry?
Couldn't happen to a nicer person 🤭

As for her 'range', they could just store it away for a while, and then re-introduce it under another name or put it in general stock to sell at a later date.
D

She made me laugh once when she said that after giving a talk in Thailand she scooped up in her arms and dangled a young boy from the audience. It turned out that he was a fully grown, mature man. Very presumptuous on her part. . She didn't say what the man's reaction was, but I should think he liked it but seriously wondered about the ways of British women.

Maybe she'd sue them if they did this. Aren't they her own designs of copies of her real diamond jewelry?

D
Oh I didn't know this. I just 'assumed' she was just another 'face' of QVC's own stuff like Ruthless and Ambitious are for fashion and homewares. Let's be honest, if Monybags thought there was real money to be made by her 'designing' her own range, then she'd be another Mrs Beckham with her own team out back doing the real work.

Interesting to see what they do. According to her promo, she ‘has been supplying QVC for years’ so has she had other dealings with them? She tries to make it look that way. She is embarrassingly self promoting , I thought her range of diamonique was tacky. Who on earth is going to believe that those enormous stones are real? According to her nobody would know that you weren’t wearing real diamonds. That stupid story she tells about the hotel security telling her to put the diamonique samples she left in her room into the hotel safe!
I remember her doing lingerie range years ago, before she transformed herself with all the plastic surgery.

I remember an article about the bras (thank you for the name as I could not remember it?), how they were not selling or in clearance in department stores. That is when the fake tan business started, which also seems to have fail, as never see it mentioned or sold anywhere now. And finally QVC picked her to do a diamonique range.

Oh I didn't know this. I just 'assumed' she was just another 'face' of QVC's own stuff like Ruthless and Ambitious are for fashion and homewares. Let's be honest, if Monybags thought there was real money to be made by her 'designing' her own range, then she'd be another Mrs Beckham with her own team out back doing the real work.
It seems that the new term to describe those who bring their wares to QVC is 'hands on.' RL, Dannie, Marla are all 'hands on'. They read the critiques of their clothes... all of them... they are very involved with bringing the customers what they want. Even that non stop grinning pair from California - Bagley, etc. are 'hands on.' Hands on the money they are raking in is more like it!! Lady Mone was very 'hands on' too, I think.

Latest posts

Back