Michelle Obama & Glen's Style File

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

"Rock the cardi" just keeps reminding me of "Rock the Kasbah" :D

Glen sure is Mr Cliche, I think he's just bored most of the time and only comes to life when Birkenstocks are on.
That's it!

Now the 'King' told the viewers,
You have to let that waistband drop,
Susan Graver with a hanger,
Has been shakin skirts and tops!

Now D. Green don't like it,
Rock the Cardi
Rock the Cardi

:31:
By order of the Glen man
Michelle should rock the cardi look
Team it up with an A-line skirt
and a camisole top
How about slinky or lustra knit
She’d be turning heads for all the wrong reasons
As soon as the Glen man turned his back
The cardi came off---------

Mrs Obama don’t like it
Rockin’ the cardi,
Rockin’ the cardi
Mrs Obama don’t like it
Rockin’ the cardi,
Rockin’ the cardi.:32:

Last edited:
Oh that's just fab, thank you!! Hopefully whatsinaname will like our version because it was her idea! Look what you can do when you cross The Clash with a cardi, who'd have thought it.... :35:

Oh that's just fab, thank you!! Hopefully whatsinaname will like our version because it was her idea! Look what you can do when you cross The Clash with a cardi, who'd have thought it.... :35:
Yes aragorn0130, how insightful for whatsinaname to cross The Clash with a cardi.:):35:

Yes because nothing on QVC ever Clashes, particularly not cardi's.

Every outfit is always perfectly co-ordinated and teamed accordingly to ensure you always have the most up-to-date, on-trend ensemble that will be the envy of all your extremely short sighted friends, the furry zip-up-boot brigade and Ena Sharples wannabees everywhere.

I agree with you, fashion guru ...................... I don't think so.

Maybe Micelle Obama should 'pull it all together' with a 'little white tee shirt and a pair of ballet pumps' or perhaps she would be better suited to a 'cute little pair of berkis for a funky look'. Will call the White House straight away!

To be fair to Glen I did read in a hair magazine the other day that everyone who was anyone, celeb-wise, had been 'rocking the layered bob'! Perhaps he's been reading up "Hair Flair" while he was having his roots done!?