Missing cat

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Fingers crossed for her safe return, such a worrying time i would be beside myself too, sending you a big hug xx

There is still no news and if the truth be known I am beginning to give up hope, while it is dry here it is also very cold, with a heavy frost.
I am going out to check on my posters this morning just to make sure that some low life hasn't taken them down.
I have printed and laminated another 10 and will find new places to put them up.
Thank you for your continued support and prayers for us.

So sorry to hear there is still no sign of little Misty, still fervently hoping she may yet return home, safe & sound. xxxx

p.s. I don't yet use it myself but have you tried Facebook? The world & his wife seems to use it, anything that can help 'spread the word' is useful? I just had a quick google & there's an awful lot of 'reunited thanks to FB' entries........? :nod:

don't give up hope MM! lots of stories on here of cats turning up after a much longer time. i do understand though because a week feels like forever at times like this. (((hugs)))

As I wrote in the thread about overweight cats, 27 set up a FB account for a stray cat.
It seems that the whole street claimed him lol.

As I wrote in the thread about overweight cats, 27 set up a FB account for a stray cat.
It seems that the whole street claimed him lol.

i bet he had the life of riley going from house to house being fed and fussed. lol

I have had a VERY mixed day, a man phoned about the posters I have put up and I imediatly thought that he had news, BUT NO he wanted to know if I knew that I shouldn't be putting up posters because they make the village look untidy.
I have thought of so many things that I should have said to him since I came off the phone but I was so shocked that any one could be like that I was almost struck dumb. I did ask him how else was I supposed to let people know that she was missing he said that it wasn't his problem and if I hadn't taken them down by tonight he would be taking them down himself.
Well I Haven't taken them down in fact I went out and put up another half dozen!!
So another day has passed and still no news. It is well below freezing here tonight I just hope and pray that she is somewhere warm and dry.

That is absolutely awful madmax. I have heard of that before from nasty people. If the posters are going to get you into bother what about some fliers posted through letterboxes and posters in the the local shops/ pub that are not under bylaws.
I think that suggestion about FaceBook is a good one too. Can you make a video appeal on YouTube or do you know someone who can?

As far as I know the posters are still up. I haven't been round and taken them down. I will get some fliers printed up in the morning and try and get them into the houses I can easily walk to . I find walking difficult at the best of times and the cold always makes it more painful but Misty has to come first.

what a callous heartless pig :angry:

she knows how to look after herself MM and she has her very own fur coat to keep her warm. (((hugs)))

I do feel for you Madmax and I really hope Misty is back soon safe and well. Our Itchy went missing once for 2 weeks. I was out of my mind with worry. I kept going round the lanes on my son's bike looking and calling her, much to the amusement of the locals. This is a big farming area and they don't think much of cats. She came home very early one morning and had definitely been trapped or locked in somewhere as she looked terrible. There is always hope, although i did fear the worst.

yes i did fliers - it's surprisingly difficult trying to do both sides of the road. i found the local kids were very anxious to help. wish i lived near, i'd be there doing it for you.

I have been in bed for most of the day with a flair up of my R.A so have not been able to get to see what the situation is with the posters, I hope to be feeling better in the morning ,so I can go and see just what the situation is. There is STILL no sign of Misty and if the truth be told I am beginning to give up hope of her ever coming home .

Some local radio stations do a 'lost pets' call out, could be worth seeing if any local to you do it Madmax? Really play up the elderly ex feral kitty & athritis riddled owner hobbling painfully round the streets in the freezing cold bit, gotta be worth a try! xx

Still hoping for a small miracle & for you to hear a small meow to announce her arrival back home! xx

not surprised with the stress you're under MM. hope you feel better soon.

Sorry there is no news yet. I've been checking in every day and hoping for a happy update. Sorry you are now feeling under the weather too, but obviously it is stress related. Fingers crossed for her safe return and your speedy recovery.

Latest posts

Back