Missing cat

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ok everyone - this is 10 days! if ever any of us find ourselves in the same boat, we need to remember that.

So very happy to hear such wonderful news Madmax, truly a small miracle! Please give Misty a 'so glad to hear you're back safe & sound' cuddle from me as well! xxxx

:mysmilie_500::mysmilie_515::mysmilie_500::mysmilie_515::mysmilie_500:

p.s. And FGS take care of yourself MM, it's been a very stressful week & a bit for you & your health has definitely paid the price for this! xxx

Oh i'm so happy for you and Misty. She's come home and its the best Christmas present, ever.
Hope you've a good nights rest and sleep now she's home. Brill :)

Oh blimey, add me in to the teary-eyed bunch.
I'm so happy for you and for Misty, MadMax.

I've been checking this thread four or five times a day just to see if there was any news, and this is the best!

Thrilled to bits I am for you MM, a bit teary eyed too. What a rascal she is worrying mummy but she's back and not a moment to soon as there is a lot of cold weather forecast for the rest of December.

If only Misty could talk she would have you writing her "memoir" on her recent adventures and I'm sure she would put Simon's cat in the shade.

Please give her a tickle under her chin and behind her ears if she's not keen on that anywhere will do that she likes.

Bless you MM and I hope your health will gather strength now that puss is by your side.

Lots of Love
Mary x

That is wonderful news! I have been "lucky" none of my cats have gone missing, I've lost them to cars or ill health and not been left wondering. So very, very pleased for you and her! I bet she was locked in somewhere by accident. Purrs from Sidney ms x

Oh bless her, that's wonderful news and hopefully will help you to get better and build up your strength again. It's so lovely to hear some good news and cry some happy tears for a change. :clapping::clapping:

Yippee!!!!! :mysmilie_378::mysmilie_481::mysmilie_378:Wonderful news MM!! The very best medicine of all for you and I hope Misty's return will make you feel much better soon hon. Sue xxx:mysmilie_12:

How are you and the prodigal furry daughter this morning?! :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

That's fantastic News!!! it must be such a huge relief for all of you xx

Wow great news, the best Christmas present ever and a lovely happy ending. Give Misty a cuddle from her Aunty Vienna x

SHE IS HOME
I am so happy it is nothing short of a mirical Sorry I cant see to type for the tears running down my face
I was just going to bed turned off the T.V put the dogs out and was about to say night to them when in she walked.
She is very thin and hungry so I have left her a big bowl of food and given her a BIG cuddle and shut her in for the night.
The dogs where so excited to see her.

What the frikkk???????? That is, excuse the French, the dogs bollocks!!!!!! Am so pleased for you! Jeebus, I bet words cannot express how relieved you are!! Surely that's one hell of a Christmas present? :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Fab news, yes I was in tears as well you will both hopefully build yourselves up and feel much better now you are reunited.

Latest posts

Back