Missing models.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes, she let rip on their Facebook at the beginning of 2020. She said they have not contacted her after working with them for so long and not even a thank you just silence. Jo, the other blond model who had been dropped a few years before bounced on and said well karma after what you all did to me. It had to be deleted.

It has been commented on here a number of times.

Jo was let go, she went on QVC Facebook and dished the dirt, saying people she considered friends just dropped her. She mentioned Tanya and Alison Young saying they went horseback riding, and she thought of them as friends but when her contract was not renewed suddenly they dropped her. No contact. So she was well one day I hope you have the same thing happened to you.

So when Tanya went on QVC Facebook saying she was expecting QVC to contact her agency and book her as usual but total silent. Jo bounced on and did they ha ha karma is a bitch type of thing.

It has been commented on here a number of times.

Jo was let go, she went on QVC Facebook and dished the dirt, saying people she considered friends just dropped her. She mentioned Tanya and Alison Young saying they went horseback riding, and she thought of them as friends but when her contract was not renewed suddenly they dropped her. No contact. So she was well one day I hope you have the same thing happened to you.

So when Tanya went on QVC Facebook saying she was expecting QVC to contact her agency and book her as usual but total silent. Jo bounced on and did they ha ha karma is a bitch type of thing.
It isn't a good look, for either Tanya and Ali to Jo...and then for Jo to come back and say that.
Just imagine nursing resentment for years to do that? It's just not healthy.

It isn't a good look, for either Tanya and Ali to Jo...and then for Jo to come back and say that.
Never liked Jo she was too full of herself.

Jo Skinner (who I think is the Jo in question) was on Ideal World for a little while. There was another Jo (Jo Fair I think) who has been on Q fairly recently but I think she was doing beauty not fashion. No need to treat anyone badly is there? Who knows what really went on.

CC

Jo Skinner (who I think is the Jo in question) was on Ideal World for a little while. There was another Jo (Jo Fair I think) who has been on Q fairly recently but I think she was doing beauty not fashion. No need to treat anyone badly is there? Who knows what really went on.

CC
I'm sure that when she went over to IW there was talk that the Q said she was too 'fat' to model for them.

CC
Yes it was Jo Skinner

Yes, Jo Skinner. What she said on IW was QVC thought her too big!

Now, we had a thread about it did it mean too big for her boots as she was always commenting giving options in the shows she did beauty and fashion. Or too big for the fashion, but she was the same size as Tanya, and they did have larger models at QVC.

Back then it was Jo, Tanya, Frankie, Karen and Amakia (sp) doing the beauty shows with AY and all chatted with her. Sadly Amakia passed away breast cancer. Karen disappeared then came back a few years later and looked very different because of the facial work she had done. She had black hair and cat shaped green eyes. I remember as I used to think wish I had eyes like that.

Latest posts

Back