models

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She'd look better with a shorter hairstyle. I was going to say softer as well, but I don't think her face shape would suit softness. And ditch the dye, Goody. Straw blonde doesn't look good. Mutton and lamb again. Goody models well, but it's not a look I'd imitate.

QVC are being very short-sighted here. I don't aspire to her lank blonde look, lovely figure though she has. I just want to wear my years well - and naturally.

A new model has featured quite a lot today who admits to being a 16 (not a Joy 16 I might add) and blooming good she looks too.

I like the size 16 model that seem to be always on with Trinny and Susannah, can't remember her name. Joy seem to be out of favour atm, I can't remember the last time I saw her....

She'd look better with a shorter hairstyle. I was going to say softer as well, but I don't think her face shape would suit softness. And ditch the dye, Goody. Straw blonde doesn't look good. Mutton and lamb again. Goody models well, but it's not a look I'd imitate.

QVC are being very short-sighted here. I don't aspire to her lank blonde look, lovely figure though she has. I just want to wear my years well - and naturally.

I dont have any option but to wear my years naturally but if totaly honest not entirely sure that given the opportunity I would be just as au natural as I am (apart from the hair colour, the fake tan, the spanx that is):mysmilie_50:

I remember catching a snippet of a wig show on QVC and the model Amanda had a short bob one on, and she looked loads better. I also saw the same on Ideal World with Lynn and that other model works with her on Friday Fashion, they both looked fantastic with a wig = new look hairstyle.

I dont have any option but to wear my years naturally but if totaly honest not entirely sure that given the opportunity I would be just as au natural as I am (apart from the hair colour, the fake tan, the spanx that is):mysmilie_50:

Sorry, I should have said "naturally". In a manner of speaking.

Am i right in thinking that Natasha [model] on qvc didn't she used to model for ideal world?

Am i right in thinking that Natasha [model] on qvc didn't she used to model for ideal world?

Thank you, Natasha is the size 16 model I was trying to think of earlier today, and yes she did model on IW for a while....

Latest posts

Back