Molton Brown

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

As far as value goes, I don't remember MB on Q ever being wildly cheaper than elsewhere when items were bought individually, it was only the TSV sets that were really good value. Likewise most (beauty) brands that sell on Q are rarely a great deal different price wise than elsewhere when items are bought individually, it's always the sets that represent any kind of value.
In. My. Opinion.

As far as value goes, I don't remember MB on Q ever being wildly cheaper than elsewhere when items were bought individually, it was only the TSV sets that were really good value. Likewise most (beauty) brands that sell on Q are rarely a great deal different price wise than elsewhere when items are bought individually, it's always the sets that represent any kind of value.
In. My. Opinion.

Yes I agree that is generally the case. Sets, TSVs and the odd special price, but a lot of the stock items, when you add the postage, comes to the shop price. Of course that does mean you do not have to take your life in your hands and brave the dreaded High Street!!!

did you hear allison during the 1am show? she gave yet another shout out to aveda. julia roberts also did that the other day... maybe they are bringing it back with molton brown? i'm hoping anyways!

Poor Aveda. Estee Lauder destroyed the brand. New this new that every few months and old favourites discontinued. I loved the Elxir(remember that one???), conditioner and serum in one according to AY. I could never stand the smell of Shampure.

Oh I hope Aveda does come back, its so much better than any of the current brands Qvc have !!

Well it was, but as Donna said the formulations have been tampered with since they were bought out.

i would love to see it come back even if its only slightly cheaper than in stores, i have a long trek to get aveda around with me... i personally love the smell of shampure!

i would love to see it come back even if its only slightly cheaper than in stores, i have a long trek to get aveda around with me... i personally love the smell of shampure!
You can buy it from the Debenhams website and if you spend over £30 it's free p & p and look out for regular 10% off promotions too, every little helps.

I still buy Shampure for my grandchildren,usually the litre size from House of Fraser.

I decant some into small bottles for both my dd's to take home & I've been known to give some to the local hairdresser.

She has two small children & thinks it's beautiful,too.

For one litre QVC will charge £5.95 postage or even more. House of Fraser do pick up from a local corner shop to you for £3.95, wait for the 10% off day.

Oh and Debenhams will have 10% off cosmetics next month which is March.

AY has mentioned Aveda before and its never came back.

For one litre QVC will charge £5.95 postage or even more. House of Fraser do pick up from a local corner shop to you for £3.95, wait for the 10% off day.

Oh and Debenhams will have 10% off cosmetics next month which is March.

AY has mentioned Aveda before and its never came back.

I don't have a House of Frasier or Debenhams near by so I will gladly welcome the return of MB and Aveda.

They sell Molton Brown on Beauty Expert & if you sign up to email newsletter they quite often send you 20% discount codes. Sometimes Look fantastic.com ones for 15% off too.. as they are both part of the same company The Hut Group. Free delivery & quick too - never had a problem with them!

No. Oh and it still contains the cheap foaming agent SLS.

I had a chat with the SA in House of Fraser last week, and asked when it was coming back to QVC? She asked if this was officially up on QVC's website? I said, no on a blog. She said they get asked that a lot and they ask when they go training. She went training in January and another SA asked as customers had been telling her it was returning. They were told at training no not returning to QVC. But the SA said they might change their minds as new directors had taken over MB. So don't hold your breath about if and when it was coming back.

Latest posts

Back