Molton Brown

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Screams of delight here! Love black pepper and want to try pink pepper so will be in monitor mode for the price......

This stuff better be good considering how much everyone bangs on about it! Never used the brand before.

i dont believe anything till i see it & i really do think the quailty has gone down hill of it as all the ones ive tried just dont smell the same any more so dont think il be buying unless its extremely good value

500ml of each and free P&P for £44 on the MB website

Molton Brown UK

. 500ml Super-sized Pink Pepperpod Body Wash.
Availability: In Stock.

remove.
update . £22.00. £22.00.
Molton Brown UK

. 500ml Super-sized Black Peppercorn Body Wash.
Availability: In Stock.

remove.
update . £22.00. £22.00.

Congratulations, you have FREE Standard delivery in the UK!.
. Continue Shopping . ..
Subtotal. £44.00.

Delivery outside the UK?. .
See our international delivery rates ..
UK Standard Delivery (3-5 Working Days).. . FREE. .

I can't see it being a great success if it is no cheaper than the dreaded high street, Q used to have some great offers before, and that is what encouraged me to try the brand. I loved one of the Xmas tsvs they did. I am surprised they have persisted with the stand alone shops as they can't be financially viable at least the one in birmingham can't be, it is always empty. I do like the stuff but rarely buy now, am not convinced it is worthy of the price tag

If it is the same cost as the DHS I shall buy it there when they have a good sale on. Their January sale this year was disappointing though but I have a shop near me so no need to pay extra for p&p. Mind you the upcoming Elemis TSV has more shower stuff so the stockpile is not going down and I don't exactly need more......

MB is full of SLS and other cheap ingredients which no one really cared about back then.

They bring out new skin care then discontinue it a year later then bring out another new skin care. Change the names of the bath products(a few have stayed the same), then change them again.

I will say the prices will be the same as high street MB stores as has been said plus QVC p&p.

Molton Brown did itself a disservice by going away. I'm now very happy with SBC at a fraction of the cost. In fact, the one-litre bottle I bought has lasted months and months. In any case, why would I pay postage when I don't have to on the high street?

I never understood why it left QVC ....I don't like the shop,in Bluewater ...kent ....so snooty! ..we always go to The House Of Fraser ....sometimes cheaper too ....i really hope they do fret offers .....just how's you what a recession can do :mysmilie_11:

Only ever bought MB from QVC although had gifts from the high street shop. I always bought at least one TSV and loved them. If the quality has gone then the value has gone because one bottle of shower gel lasted me months and also never caused itchiness which lots of products do on me. If it comes back I will try and see. If it has changed then it will be returned.

CC

I think the only MB TSV I bought was the last ever one they did. I also remember thinking it was "ok, but nothing special". I have dry skin and did not find the shower gels or body lotions particularly moisturising, unlike Bodyshop or even naked bodycare ones, which are a fraction of the price, but leave my skin feeling silky smooth even without applying moisturiser afterwards. I was left to conclude that the success of many brands lays in their air of exclusivity and luxury. Gill's descriptions probably added to the hype and made us think we were getting something very special. But I know others loved MB so each to their own.

I do remember liking the Rose Granati hand lotion, but again, it was not particularly moisturising. I would have to agree that L'occitane wins hands down. The only advantage of MB coming back to QVC would be a bit of a wake up call to other brands to start giving us better value for money.

Think the new owners back then who are Japanese decided they wanted the brand to move in a different direction. High end spas, hotels, own stores etc.

We have three MBs in Belfast two stand alone stores and also in House of Fraser, none have ever closed. Has anyone known of a MB closing? Therefore the stores must make money or they would close them. I heard long ago(someone I know got a Christmas job in a store) they are not good to work for, hence they seem to have a large staff turn around.

The only advantage of MB coming back to QVC would be a bit of a wake up call to other brands to start giving us better value for money.

I think you're spot on that it may result in Elemis and L'Occitane having to up their game, particularly for their Christmas TSVs. I really hope so.

I tried this brand years ago in a high end department store loos and wasnt impressed at all so was never tempted at all.

Last year I received a boxed set for my birthday and it is still in the wrapping!

Latest posts

Back