Molton Brown

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They usually won't go live to buy on the website until very close to the live shows.

We don't even know if they will even get their own show, they could well be in the In the salon with Alision or general beauty shows.

Just noticed from the TV Guide that there is a Molton Brown show on Monday 25th of August at 10pm.

Oh I do hope so, one of the biggest things for me is when we no longer saw MB on QVC, and I can't even remember when they stopped being featured but it was a long time ago. To me, this was one of the biggest shows QVC did, that and their earlier jewellery shows in the 90s upwards, and some great shows they were.

If you want MB now, well speaking personally, I have to do a lot of travelling or order online - I much preferred when QVC featured it, and Jill from MB was terrific I agree.

i am wondering if its going to be the same quality they seem to have renamed the scents. also i wonder if its still owned by the japanese who want to keep it uber exclusive and expensive hence not wanting qvc to sell it at bargain prices.. i prefer l'occitane formulations and smell but more people recognise mb in the cloakroom

I bought one of those sets of little bottles at Xmas and think they are very nice, not noticing any change in quality so far. The bathroom smells lovely afterwards too, much longer than with L'Occy which I also use.

I just hope when it comes back Q will be over its gingerlily fixation and do more of the fresh scents.

Still owned by the Japanese company. I bet QVC had to jump through some hoops and bend over backwards to lure them back.

I think the quality is still the same, no idea why they keep renaming many of the products?

I used to really like their makeup, but that was reformulated a number of times and finally discontinued.

If they don't have the eucalyptus scented stuff, I'm out. All the others were okay, nothing special, (hated the gingery ones) but the eucalyptus was SO fresh and hubby and I both loved it. I suspect it's gone for good, though, because I don't see it in the shops.

As I was typing this, I got a funny little tune on my computer. Odd - never had that before on this site. What's goin on?

If they don't have the eucalyptus scented stuff, I'm out. All the others were okay, nothing special, (hated the gingery ones) but the eucalyptus was SO fresh and hubby and I both loved it. I suspect it's gone for good, though, because I don't see it in the shops.

As I was typing this, I got a funny little tune on my computer. Odd - never had that before on this site. What's goin on?

i gotta say thats my fav for when i have a bad nose & they still sell it http://www.moltonbrown.co.uk/store/bath-body/bath-shower-gel/eucalyptus-body-wash/KBT051/

Eucalyptus is a firm favourite "chez Akimbo" I have a stock pile including the salt scrub in Eucalyptus, not sure whether they still make this but it's great head-clearing stuff that exfoliates at the same time! If they offered this in a TSV with 500ml of the shower gel I'd buy lots (LOTS if you're reading this QVC!)

Eucalyptus is a firm favourite "chez Akimbo" I have a stock pile including the salt scrub in Eucalyptus, not sure whether they still make this but it's great head-clearing stuff that exfoliates at the same time! If they offered this in a TSV with 500ml of the shower gel I'd buy lots (LOTS if you're reading this QVC!)

ive always wanted to try the salt scrub http://www.moltonbrown.co.uk/store/bath-body/body-scrub/warming-eucalyptus-ginger-body-scrub/LB032/ but the price seems expensive

Thanks, all. It must just be our local HOF that doesn't stock it any more so I'll look further afield.

Latest posts

Back