Molton Brown

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The Guest is going to be Jemma Forte, used to be A presenter on the Argos shopping channel.

Just checking on the QVC website Hot Picks and, maybe it is just me, the MB prices are nowhere near as good a vfm as they were, last time MB was on the Q. Prices seem pretty steep. I recall when the Q had MB tsvs in the past, they were at excellent prices. Somehow, I can't see us getting the same value this time around. Better prices on the MB website.

Not keen on the new guest sorry :( She has a voice that could shatter glass, hardly relaxing!!. She is very well turned out and has nice shiny hair though.

Just checking on the QVC website Hot Picks and, maybe it is just me, the MB prices are nowhere near as good a vfm as they were, last time MB was on the Q. Prices seem pretty steep. I recall when the Q had MB tsvs in the past, they were at excellent prices. Somehow, I can't see us getting the same value this time around. Better prices on the MB website.

There is no way the prices will ever be anywhere near the old days of MB on Q. Many did say this before the items came up. It will be interesting to see what they will charge for the TSV(they are having one, confirmed on Facebook but no date announced so think months), will say around the same as L'Occitane.

I too used to love the MB TSVs of old, but all TSVs seem pricey nowadays, so it's no surprise the prices are higher.

I'm about to move house and because I'll have the novelty of a downstairs loo and an en suite I was almost was tempted by the handwash/lotion set. It's actually a good saving compared to the MB site, but it's still over £40 for some handwash and lotion. Think I'll buy some nice Champneys or Sanctuary stuff from Boots and save the money. Had to remind myself it's just soap!

Will be interested in the. TSV nearer Xmas though!

I too used to love the MB TSVs of old, but all TSVs seem pricey nowadays, so it's no surprise the prices are higher.

I'm about to move house and because I'll have the novelty of a downstairs loo and an en suite I was almost was tempted by the handwash/lotion set. It's actually a good saving compared to the MB site, but it's still over £40 for some handwash and lotion. Think I'll buy some nice Champneys or Sanctuary stuff from Boots and save the money. Had to remind myself it's just soap!

Will be interested in the. TSV nearer Xmas though!

TSV will be in October.

Not keen on the new guest sorry :( She has a voice that could shatter glass, hardly relaxing!!. She is very well turned out and has nice shiny hair though.

I thought exactly the same as you Autumn,she looked nice, but her voice is awful, don't know if I could listen to her for an hour! I wonder who chooses the new guest presenters?

Latest posts

Back