Monsoon TSV 18/3/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The dress is lovely specially for a hot summers day. The model must be nearly 6 foot as it looks lovely on the model: Just not someone short like Julia!
The dress on the tall slim model in the photograph does look lovely. The problem with Julia Roberts is that she thinks she is that tall slim model. She seems to have lost all awareness of her height, build and what suits her. When she isn’t on television selling fashion she can please herself with her choice of attire but at work it becomes a different matter particularly in fashion hours.

The dress on the tall slim model in the photograph does look lovely. The problem with Julia Roberts is that she thinks she is that tall slim model. She seems to have lost all awareness of her height, build and what suits her. When she isn’t on television selling fashion she can please herself with her choice of attire but at work it becomes a different matter particularly in fashion hours.
Even if she was taller, and slimmer, if you have big boobs that style of dress will do you no favours.

I can't remember the last time I saw JR looking well dressed. There may well be a three line whip to wear the 'fashion' of the brand being presented, I know some are dire, but within every show there's usually a couple of items that aren't totally revolting & wearing a half decent top with quality trousers & footwear isn't a difficult task. I think in many ways she's stuck in the past, yesterday when she was twirling around in her Monsoon awning, it was like watching my granddaughter & she's 6!

Monsoon awning!!!!! Snort!

She needs to match the boots with a wand and crown (ducks!) and she'd definitely give your granddaughter a run for her money. Watching her like that is like watching fairies while on a really good LSD trip (I'm told - honest!).

I'm gonna give her the benefit of the doubt here and I think she picks out the stuff she really likes without any thought as to whether it looks right on her. I'm not sure whether she's under any illusion that she's tall and slim - but she most certainly hasn't got that "stop switch" that says "****** hell that looks awful on me", either that or she doesn't look in the mirror. I think to be honest, though this is obviously not her intention, that's shes's doing a great service. An older lady with a bit of middle aged spread, will be totally put off buying that dress and won't have to waste her money on p&p both ways. Where's Stine when you need her? lol!

She clearly has a different opinion on that dress. She commented on Twitter that she was loving the Monsoon dress she was wearing on her show. There then followed handful of responses, sexy lady, stunning!
Eh?

It's like a Halloween outfit!

Those boots are really bad with the frock. No one will buy it now.

She might be sending out that message to us but it’s not us who appeared on TV in front of possibly thousands of viewers looking like that? Only teasing Julia, you looked stunning!
Her look stunned me :eek:

Julia is blessed to have lovely thick hair, I think that if she embraced her grey, maybe with silver high lights, and her natural curls it would look funky but in a good way making her look much more modern, that dark brown is too harsh for her now and is very aging.

Wouldn’t you think JR’s hairdresser would persuade her to ‘lighten up’? Unless of course she is adamant about keeping the too dark locks just as she thinks she looks good in some of the clothes she wears, like the tent look.

Julia Roberts doesn’t come across to me as someone who takes advice. Nor, from my observations, does she like anything that sounds like criticism. In my opinion she is too full of herself. There is nothing wrong with a confident person but within limits, with her it’s all a bit too much and unattractive. Many years ago she was my favourite presenter. I can’t understand what has brought about this change in her,

Julia Roberts doesn’t come across to me as someone who takes advice. Nor, from my observations, does she like anything that sounds like criticism. In my opinion she is too full of herself. There is nothing wrong with a confident person but within limits, with her it’s all a bit too much and unattractive. Many years ago she was my favourite presenter. I can’t understand what has brought about this change in her,
Back in the day she was far more professional, as were the others, & I always knew what I was buying because the presenters did their job. I wonder if she's become so bumptious because the rest of the tat peddlers are younger than her, I've heard her call herself QVC's 'Queen Bee', & it must be quite difficult to acknowledge that fact when you see yourself as a celebrity. She's also living with an illness that could become acute at any moment & that has to have affected her attitude towards many things. As for how she dresses & her hairstyle she's like many, holding on to a way of doing something for too long which is a shame because with a few tweaks she could look really good. Written by Mrs Perfect, who turns heads in the streets & is style personified 🤯 - so conceited my head exploded.

Latest posts

Back