Most liked and disliked presenters on QVC?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes, I am sure he “bought” it. Suddenly they are all buying products or have been lent them. Alex was lent the iron recently. I am sure she returned it, not. Well, they don’t fool us. The only fools are them who think they can manipulate viewers. If they are parting with any money for the products they are filling their homes with it will be a few token pounds so that they can use the word bought. Freebie Flint apparently has loads of Vionic boots etc. She must be QVC’s best customer, shame she can’t spin the wheel. As for SB I hope he takes note of your comments shopperholic or if not someone should. If I walked into a shop and he approached to serve me I would be looking for the exit and the same could be said for most of the presenters.

Oh I know imagine him coming at you in a shop with that mug. 😳 what a medallion man, it’s as if he’s mocking the viewer with that “lots in store” garbage and more fake than an 12 pound note, and you’re right, the freebies on the backs of customers hard earned money is so disrespectful and beyond a joke now and to brag about them when there’s so much hardship around is just crass. I’m surprised Flinty doesn’t walk up Chiswick High-street with a sandwich board on her singing the virtues of QVC, in her Marla Grim. They’re obviously not “with you” after all, more with your purse. ❤️ xx

He's an oil slick.

Well T, he’s certainly some sort of “slick”. 😂😂😂

Flinty would jump at the opportunity of a sandwich board stint if the pay was to her satisfaction. If it involved some singing it would be right up her street. She does like a bit of Karaoke. She could also try out one of her recently bought 11 pairs of Vionics. Classy lady.

Last edited:
Dale has recently been lucky enough to try the TSV pillows. Well there would be no point in giving pillows back, so he’s obviously got them for keeps!
Lucky Dale. Has he matched them up with the bedding sample he was given recently. Still, I hope he is still enjoying using his Ninja Foodi as much as Debbie is enjoying hers. It means a lot to me that they are enjoying their samples and it helps me in my buying decisions.

Flinty would jump at the opportunity of a sandwich board stint if the pay was to her satisfaction. If it involved some singing it would be right up her street. She does like a bit of Karaoke. She could also try out one of her recently bought 11 pairs of Vionics. Classy lady.

Aw yes, Flinty the fashionista 😂
Don’t know what it is but whatever that woman wears, could be a designer outfit worth tens of thousands and she’d still look like she’s been scrubbing the grate, and judging by her slutty “novels” she’s a good scrubber 🤔😜

When she’s doing her shift at QVC when she “presents” she should call her hour Singa-Long-With Flinty 😂

I think AY could become surplus to requirements. Every beauty brand now seems to have their BA. They don’t need a BA and a qualified beauty expert on together, as all they do is spout the same facts about the product. When an ordinary presenter is on with a BA, at least they can ‘act dumb’ (not too difficult!) and ask the relevant questions that perhaps a viewer would ask. We don’t need to be overloaded with ‘experts’ both doing the same job.

Maybe AY has became QVCs disqualified beauty shop assistant, can you imagine what the new viewers must think when they turn on and see Alison Young talking BS.

It's Flinty's constant use of 'sneaky peek' that sets my teeth on edge - not a good thing with our dentist still AWOL.
I've got a check up at the dentists in 2 weeks. Now just got to see if I can get a review for my repeat prescription at the doctors.

Watched a bit of style QVC today - i like chuntley but omg she will wear tops + dresses screaming tight round the boobs. Needs to wear a size up coz it's not flattering + puts me off.

I think AY could become surplus to requirements. Every beauty brand now seems to have their BA. They don’t need a BA and a qualified beauty expert on together, as all they do is spout the same facts about the product. When an ordinary presenter is on with a BA, at least they can ‘act dumb’ (not too difficult!) and ask the relevant questions that perhaps a viewer would ask. We don’t need to be overloaded with ‘experts’ both doing the same job.
I remember when it was In The Salon With Alison, she wore a salon uniform & the presenter did most of the chat while AY did the demos & talked about the products.

I WAS THERE

DATE 21 21 21 21 141461010_43048346828.jpg

You can also add another 21 for 21 seconds after the time 2121

I remember this also Twilight, I think there are a lot of things happening at Q. I have also noticed that Simon Biagi is on a lot more than normal. Not seen Will Gowing for a while, but I also wonder if this lack is down to covid.
I've looked on his Instagram & he's still talking about the Q. He lives in Malvern so I think you're right.

Ay is listed for the Gatineau shows this weekend, interesting to see if she turns up.
Of course we have DF listed as well......that goes without saying really :rolleyes:

I remember when it was In The Salon With Alison, she wore a salon uniform & the presenter did most of the chat while AY did the demos & talked about the products.
Those were the days

Latest posts

Back