Most used and least used QVC purchase

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Most uses - lola rose black agate ring (have to wear it almost every day to justiy the expense) and black markon boots

Least used - any TSV blusher and a dreamkeeper poncho thing which has never adorned my body but i got carried away by the cold summer evenings and BBQ cover up chatter!

Great post!

I think my most used item must be the 9ct gold 3 ring set which I never take off. I bought it a few years ago - one of my first purchases and it took me a long time to open my purse - each ring has a beachy/sea design. People often admire them.

My least used - soapy soles thing maybe. Some needs to look at my computer now so better go!

This post is great!!! :) :)

Most used - Vidalia (think thats how it is spelt) vege chopper...its sooo satisfying and all my Laura Geller make up!

Least used - Amethyst bracelet that I bought for my Mum who said she loved it but I don't think its seen the light of day!

most used..toss up betwen my Liz Earle, lock and lock and patchwork quilts... The least used is an interesting one. About a year ago, I bought a little kit of gadgets for removing screws with mashed heads. We were fitting rising butts yesterday and the screws in the old hinges were wrecked...out came the kit and out came the screws....least used deffo but not least useful!

Most - make up/skincare (probably enough philosophy to sink a ship!), birkenstocks and Markons which I have worn out (even discovered a hole in the sole in one of my markon boots this week)

Least - a one stitch sewing machine. Still in the box, never used. I like the idea of it though.

Most - also philosophy skincare, makeup MP and smashbox and birkenstocks spring to mind. However they are probably over taken by a summer suprise cooks essential frying pan from a few years back.....And then I remembered a set of 5 pairs of silver gem stud earings I bought I cant remember how many years ago, been wearing them constantly over the years of having small children hanging off me.

Least - possibly the leathal chopper mandolin thing, but unlike fraggle mine is still in the cupboard or a thing to clean paint brushes.....But the one thing I know was never used was a thing to go in the car to reduce petrol consumption.

Most - also philosophy skincare, makeup MP and smashbox and birkenstocks spring to mind. However they are probably over taken by a summer suprise cooks essential frying pan from a few years back.....And then I remembered a set of 5 pairs of silver gem stud earings I bought I cant remember how many years ago, been wearing them constantly over the years of having small children hanging off me.

Least - possibly the leathal chopper mandolin thing, but unlike fraggle mine is still in the cupboard or a thing to clean paint brushes.....But the one thing I know was never used was a thing to go in the car to reduce petrol consumption.

oh I forgot about my cooks essentials pans - I use them everyday. I love the ones with the clip on handles too, much easier to store.

My most used is one of my most recent purchases an induction hob which is used every day and I have turned off the big cooker now as it is so efficient and I am still waiting to see if it uses less power than the big one.
My least used purchases would fill an A4 page as I have been buying for nearly 15 years now but a whole range of plants and flowers which have spectacularly failed to grow or flower over the years, including 3 blue berry plants which 3 years on STILL have not produced a SINGLE blue berry between them despite re-potting and feeding the special food!!

Hi..this is my first post.

My most used items: A kipling bag which accompanies me daily, and a diamonique ring that I wear all the time.

My least used item: The Brenda Dygraf Air Climber Stepper, because I do enough exercise at work. :11:

Most used : - I love my Brenda Dygraf / Air Climber Stepper, I use it every single day.
I also have a titanium diamonique eternity ring with two thin titanium plain rings. I just looks like platinum and unlike SS it doesn't oxidise or Plat.clad which scratches eventually.

Least used : - Trimflex body sculpting solution.
http://sports.shop.ebay.co.uk/items...rksid=m270.l1313&_odkw=trainers&_osacat=15273

In addition to my earlier post, I suppose my other most frequently used items would have to be LG Balance and Brighten, SB primer (buy it from Jayne now), and Ojon products.

including 3 blue berry plants which 3 years on STILL have not produced a SINGLE blue berry between them despite re-potting and feeding the special food!!

You're not alone! I think mine have produced about 10 blueberries, I'm now feeling quite successful!

I've only really bought beauty stuff although I did get a Kipling bag (last TSV) recently.

Most used : Kipling bag and Smashbox (every day!)

Least used : Molton Brown (used once - made me itch but forgot to send back).

Most used : Microfibre skin peeling cloths

Least used : Overpriced Wallpaper Paste, also know an Genie Eye Lift thingy, ****** cobblers it was, how they have the nerve to sell this rubbish !!!

julie
i use my micro peeling cloths too every single day.....i WISH THEY WOULD BRING BACK THE GENIE.......i loved the effect even though it was only till you washed your face
forgot about ny birkenstocks & also now my new fad is the eva cloggs.....[ like crocs ]....northern nights....i use daily & tend to forget just how great they are.....try your genie again & use the weeniest amount

Great thread!

Most Used - Lock and Lock, Cooks Essentials stuff and my Beth Terrell washable suede coats.

Least Used - Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish....just can't be bothered, and prefer to use wipes cos I'm so blimmin lazy...

This is a fab thread :1:

Most used: Pout eyeslick (no longer manufactured - RIP..) and Bare Escentuals foundation (although i buy mine from Ebay now - so not sure if that counts :33:

Least used: quite a few but most recently the Philosophy Pomegrate shower gel (brought me out in an odd rash - must tell CS about it) and an ice cream maker (now lost at the back of the kitchen cupboard and probably evolving into some super machine that makes yoghurt flavoured ice cream toasted sandwiches)

Most used
Cooks Essentials pans used every day
The inonising fridge fresh thing brilliant gaget
Paul Mckenna dvds
(so good Ive done his training courses )

Least used probably too long to list
Slimey soap saver thingies
Vacpac usless large bags
Loads and loads of beauty stuff

Most used: Lock-n-Lock, Kipling bags.
Least used: rubber things with spikes that you put on your shoes to stop slipping on ice - unworn, still in the box unopened! (I walk everywhere... sometimes there's ice... but I just can't bring myself to open the darn box - what's wrong with me??? maybe this year... gawd 'elp all of us!) :31:

Most used: Lock-n-Lock, Kipling bags.
Least used: rubber things with spikes that you put on your shoes to stop slipping on ice - unworn, still in the box unopened! (I walk everywhere... sometimes there's ice... but I just can't bring myself to open the darn box - what's wrong with me??? maybe this year... gawd 'elp all of us!) :31:

You'll never know if they are any good unless you open the box.:tits:

Latest posts

Back