Nails Inc TSV 17/12/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well done on finding that one! There's nearly a month to go... and a good selection of pictures. I don't like the bag, and I can't see how the bag really fits with the colours in the collection either.

Seems the nailkale brightener is becoming a staple part of each TSV now.

Is it just me or is the brush in the clear pink one (presumably the Kensington caviar top coat) looking rather frayed? One of the things that really bothers me about nails inc polishes is the quality of the brushes. Most of mine have this same frayed look to them and it really makes application harder and the end result poorer, in my view.

Well done on finding that one! There's nearly a month to go... and a good selection of pictures. I don't like the bag, and I can't see how the bag really fits with the colours in the collection either.

Seems the nailkale brightener is becoming a staple part of each TSV now.

Is it just me or is the brush in the clear pink one (presumably the Kensington caviar top coat) looking rather frayed? One of the things that really bothers me about nails inc polishes is the quality of the brushes. Most of mine have this same frayed look to them and it really makes application harder and the end result poorer, in my view.

If you ever get a dodgy brush just contact NI direct and they will send you a replacement brush!

Dodgy brushes are not unique to NI, have had some dodgy OPI ones in my time.

Nails Inc TSV 16 December

Appols to SCW / Sazza if you have already detectorized this but found on a blog somewhere... It will be £29.49 plus postage and inc caviar topcoat

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 370
I think this is the only TSV, I'm interested in before Xmas. Can't say I need it, have loads of top coats but I love the colours, very wearable for me and my nails are fab at the moment and so will be great to show them off.

I bought the Nails Inc Christmas TSV last year and I don't think I have used any of them. Very naughty but I am doing so well with the Redcarpet manicure

Nails Inc 7 Piece Winter Edit Nailcare Collection & Bag
Item no 209755
QVC Price £36.00
Special price £29.97
P&P £4.95

3 Easy Pay instalments of £9.99, plus P&P

This seven-piece set includes brand new Special Effect and Multivitamin colour formulations created especially for QVC, plus two Gel Effect Polishes, the iconic NailKale NailBright in a new shade, and the Kensington Caviar Top Coat for a long-lasting glossy finish. Treat a friend (or yourself!) to the latest colours and innovations with this collection from the experts at Nails Inc.

All that glitters ain't gold - only available at QVC, the Glitter Special Effect Polish in this set is icy cool silver! It's adjustable too - jiggle the bottle lightly for a subtle glitter glaze, or throw caution to the wind with a good shake for a sensational blast of sparkle.

It's the Gel Effect - with a high-gloss look and a plumped up finish, all without the need for any special equipment, this fabulous, coloured polish is your high-end manicure in a handy little bottle.

NailKaled it! - this new range of polishes by Nails Inc is formulated with kale extract, known for its high levels of vitamins A, C and K. The tough coating forms a protective layer over the nails, helping to prevent breakages.

Make mine Multivitamin - this carefully created range of polish includes a complex of vitamins B5, C and E, as well as added zinc and calcium.

Contains:

1 x Silver Road Snowglobe Glitter Special Effect Polish (14ml) - NEW and made especially for QVC. A shimmering silver glitter
1 x St Alban's Grove Gel Effect Polish (14ml) - NEW and made especially for QVC. A brick red-coloured polish
1 x Hyde Park Court Gel Effect Polish (14ml) - a smoky khaki shade seen on the autumn/winter catwalks
1 x Piccadilly Circus Multivitamin Nail Polish (14ml) - NEW and made especially for QVC. On-trend deep berry-pink
1 x Clarence Avenue Multivitamin Nail Polish (14ml) - NEW and made especially for QVC. A deep purple shade seen on the autumn/winter catwalks
1 x Chelsea Embankment Mews NailKale NailBright (14ml) - NEW and made especially for QVC. Adds a flush of pink to nails and helps to promote strength for an enviably healthy and natural look. Can also be applied as a top coat to help your nail colour last longer. Enriched with kale, bee pollen, protein, vitamins and folic acid
1 x Kensington Caviar Top Coat (14ml) - lock in any colour or special effect with this hardcore topcoat. Leaves a professional glossy finish in its wake and takes a mere 45 seconds to dry
1 x pink canvas bag

http://www.qvcuk.com/Nails-Inc-7-Pi...html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-24-_-209755

Confused by the colours here. My monitor shows a nudey colour that's described in the video and write up as "brick red". Have they been on the cooking sherry or are we heading for a QVC/Nails Inc festive muck up? Anyone know what the right colours are?

Latest posts

Back