Nails Inc TSV 9/12/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nails Inc 7 Piece I'm Just Glitter Ballin Collection & Box TSV 09/12/20 (only Auto-Delivery Live at time of posting)

Single TBC

Auto-Delivery

QVC Price £48.00
Todays Special Value Price £30.98
P&P £2.95

Give your nails a makeover with this seven-piece I'm Just Glitter Ballin' collection from Nails Inc, featuring six seasonal shades of their iconic nail polish formula plus Kensington 45 Second Top Coat with Retinol to finish off your manicure. Whether you're silly for sparkles or like to keep it classic in deep tones, this beautiful collection boasts the hottest shades for A/W, making it a must-have for any beauty fan.

*A great saving: If you were to buy six full price polishes and a Top Coat individually, directly from Nails Inc. you’d pay £105. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £30.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £71.07.

Just for you - like to be a trend-setter? This collection features six shades that are currently only available at QVC, so you can get your perfectly-polished hands on them before anyone else!

A/W ready - from metallics to classics, Nails Inc caters for every taste with this gorgeous set. After a timeless autumnal shade? The red and berry options have you covered, while the sparkling gold, silver and midnight blue are enough to instantly put you in the party mood. Need a subtle option for work? The nude hue is the perfect day-to-day option.

Great for gifting - presented in a shimmering giftbox with sequins that move around inside the lid, this is a present that's ready to give! You won't even need to wrap it, just pop under your beauty-mad friend's Christmas tree to give them that festive feeling.

Can't get enough of Nails Inc? Select our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive another set of gorgeous nail colours in 90 days' time, at this fantastic Today's Special Value price.

• Delivery to UK mainland only
  • Contains:
    • 1 x Showstopping Style Nail Polish (14ml) - greige nude
    • 1 x Next Day Brunching Nail Polish (14ml) - deep red
    • 1 x Dreaming of Decadence Nail Polish (14ml) - iridescent gold
    • 1 x 5 Star Review Nail Polish (14ml) - silver with holographic sparkle
    • 1 x Chasing the Stars Nail Polish (14ml) - midnight sparkle
    • 1 x Insta-Worthy Snaps Nail Polish (14ml) - berry
    • 1 x Kensington 45 Second Top Coat with Retinol (14ml) - working to create a chip-resistant finish, this top coat will help to leave your nails looking glossy. Enriched with retinol extract
    • 1 x gift box

• Auto Delivery collection contains:
    • 1 x Dress Code: Party Nail Polish (14ml) - silver
    • 1 x I’ll Be Dancing Nail Polish (14ml) - mushroom
    • 1 x Take it to the After-Party Nail Polish (14ml) - magenta
    • 1 x Prosecco Prep Nail Polish (14ml) - rose gold
    • 1 x Probably Late Nail Polish (14ml) - tan
    • 1 x Call My Cab Nail Polish (14ml) - navy
    • 1 x Nailkale Basecoat (14ml) - an antioxidant-infused formula that helps promote nail strength and hydration while working to maintain a chip-resistant finish. Infused with kale extract, aloe vera, lemon, ginseng, pomegranate and grape, plus vitamins A, C, E, F and H
    • 1 x gift box

Attachments

• Nails Inc TSV 1.jpg
    Nails Inc TSV 1.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 223
  • Nails Inc TSV 2.jpg
    Nails Inc TSV 2.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 229
  • Nails Inc TSV 3.jpg
    Nails Inc TSV 3.jpg
    303.8 KB · Views: 216
  • Nails Inc TSV 4.jpg
    Nails Inc TSV 4.jpg
    308.8 KB · Views: 179
  • Nails Inc TSV 5.jpg
    Nails Inc TSV 5.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 188
I like the Next Day Brunching (stupid name) and Insta-Worthy Snaps (even stupider name) - the two dark reds - but the rest are not really my cup of tea. I’ve got bottles the same already anyway.

Anyone like to guess how many times Jill F (assuming she’ll do at least one show) will say “You know me and how I will only wear Porchester Square”? She will be wearing the similar Showstopping Style (stupidest name). Obviously she will buy (scrounge) the TSV to keep the latter and gift the rest to her girlfriends.

I prefer OPI nail polish but sadly don’t have nice nails to showcase 😩

Since the pandemic started I keep my nails short and unvarnished so I can easily keep them clean.

When I give change into an outstretched hand it's surprising and horrifying how much filth there is under some of the long talons that seem to be fashionable these days, it's scary and stomach turning.

My days of jumping on every nail polish TSV are gone. I must have enough nail polish to last me several lifetimes in every colour imaginable

My days of jumping on every nail polish TSV are gone. I must have enough nail polish to last me several lifetimes in every colour imaginable
Same here. I bought the lot, most makes, and on AD if available, too. They do keep a lot longer than you would think but I have found a couple in my huge nail polish drawer in the last month alone which have gone gummy and are unusable. It's almost a relief but what a waste of money! The majority were cheap, though, and I bet I, over all, I have shelled out less than I would have done on regular trips to a nail bar.

Same here. I bought the lot, most makes, and on AD if available, too. They do keep a lot longer than you would think but I have found a couple in my huge nail polish drawer in the last month alone which have gone gummy and are unusable. It's almost a relief but what a waste of money! The majority were cheap, though, and I bet I, over all, I have shelled out less than I would have done on regular trips to a nail bar.
I am exactly the same,,I was very tempted with this tsv as I liked all the shades even though the red and berry colours are so similar, but resisted it as had a look at my stash, and thought I really do not need anymore. Some of mine have gone curdly looking and I have binned them , I chip even a gel manicure and hate chipped looking nails so rarely bother painting mine, I must have wasted a fair bit of cash of my collection!

I am exactly the same,,I was very tempted with this tsv as I liked all the shades even though the red and berry colours are so similar, but resisted it as had a look at my stash, and thought I really do not need anymore. Some of mine have gone curdly looking and I have binned them , I chip even a gel manicure and hate chipped looking nails so rarely bother painting mine, I must have wasted a fair bit of cash of my collection!
Well resisted. When they go thick, they obviously apply thick so take ages to dry, too. Even if you go to bed 3 hours later, they smudge overnight or get the sheet imprint thing. Another thing is, I used to get 6 or 7 days out of a manicure but now I’ve got my hands in water more, the polish is wearing away at the sides and ends so I’m lucky to get 3 days.

Latest posts

Back