Neom TSV 3.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 140
  • Neom TSV 4.jpg
    Neom TSV 4.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 139
  • Neom TSV 5.jpg
    Neom TSV 5.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 205
I have a magnesium body butter and the liz Earle vanilla body cream unopened to get through yet. I must not succumb and think ooh stock up on presents time. I never ever use soap

Neom Day to Night 4 Piece Wellbeing Collection
Item Number 243644
QVC Price £70.00
TSV Price £46.98
P&P £3.95

Discover this four-piece Wellbeing collection from Neom, featuring an uplifting Great Day Magnesium Body Butter and Soap brand new to QVC, paired with a Perfect Night's Sleep single-wick candle and Tranquillity Pillow Mist. Created with 100% natural fragrances, this day-to-night ritual will help boost your feeling of energy so you can take on the day, while preparing you for a restful sleep by night.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this four-piece collection individually, directly from Neom.com you’d pay £99. So for our Today's Special Value price just £46.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £47.07.

Start your day right - if you struggle to feel alert in the mornings, try incorporating the uplifting Great Day duo into your daily routine. In the shower, cleanse your skin with the softening bar soap as it invigorates your senses with wild mint and zesty mandarin. Finally, help the fragrance linger further with Magnesium Body Butter while it works to deliver essential moisture, for skin that feels softened, soothed and hydrated.

Sleep well - as you begin to unwind after a long day, light the Perfect Night's Sleep candle and infuse your home with the calming aroma of lavender, chamomile and patchouli. As you get ready for bed, spritz your pillow with the Pillow Mist, specially formulated to help you relax and prepare for a blissful night's sleep.

Natural ingredients - each beautiful scent is blended with 100% natural essential oils with no synthetic fragrances or mineral-oil based ingredients. Without harsh chemicals, this collection is a truly holistic aid to help promote a sense of calm and wellbeing, without compromising on quality.

The perfect gift - all four items in this collection are individually boxed, making them an ideal gift to give out together, as a duo or as individual treats, so you can keep something for yourself too!

Pro-long the pamper - choose our Auto Delivery option and receive this wonderful collection once more in 60 days at today's brilliant price. It's a fantastic way to help you continue on your journey to improved wellbeing.

Contains:
Scent to Make You Happy:

• 1 x Great Day Soap (200g) - brand new to QVC UK, this softening soap helps to care for your hands as it cleanses and is beautifully scented with an uplifting blend of 100% natural essential oils including wild mint and mandarin. Enriched with coconut oil, shea butter and rapeseed oil
  • 1 x Scent to Make You Happy Great Day Magnesium Body Butter (200ml) - this fresh and zesty body butter is formulated to help moisturise your skin while promoting a sense of calm and wellbeing. Infused with wild mint and mandarin oils, magnesium, shea butter, aloe vera, mango seed butter and coconut oil
Scent to Sleep:
  • 1 x Perfect Night's Sleep 1 Wick Candle (185g) - hand-poured and blended with 19 pure essential oils, filling the room with a dreamy scent of English lavender, precious jasmine and sweet basil. Provides up to 50 hours burn time
  • 1 x Perfect Night's Sleep Tranquillity Pillow Mist (30ml) - a complex blend using only 100% natural fragrances with 14 pure essential oils including English lavender, chamomile and patchouli, plus little touches of other perfectly chosen natural essential oils, expertly blended to help you relax and prepare for sleep

Auto Delivery

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this four-piece collection individually, directly from Neom.com you’d pay £99. So for our Today's Special Value price just £46.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £47.07.

ml for ml

Great Day Soap (200g) - RRP £11 direct cost £5.66
Scent to Make You Happy Great Day Magnesium Body Butter (200ml) - RRP £36 cost £18.52
Perfect Night's Sleep 1 Wick Candle (185g) - RRP £32 direct cost £16.46
Perfect Night's Sleep Tranquillity Pillow Mist (30ml) - RRP £20 direct cost £10.29

Total £99 cost £50.93 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

I was given a BetterYou magnesium body butter for Christmas. It's great stuff if you suffer from cramps and restless legs. There's not really any scent with it but I get the salty tingle on my tongue a minute after applying to my feet.

It's a tenner normally but it's always on offer 25-30% off somewhere. I bought the butter and the lavender lotion in the buy one get one for a penny at Holland and Barrett a few weeks ago.

Either of these on my feet and SBC arnica on my legs gives me a much better night.

ETA: I do like the NEOM candles as they don't trigger my allergies but I wouldn't use the mist and have enough soap to sink the titanic.

I like the spa candle where you use the wax on your face. Bought for me as a gift and has helped sort out my skin after the Rio Pore scraper ruined it (returned to QVC and quickest refund ever). That plus https://clinisoothe.com (found lots of recommendations for this product for sensitive/hormonal acne. Has been a face saver - my face was a mess and work Zoom calls a nightmare

I am not a massive fan of Neom. We had a counter in my local House of Fraser and I knew the SA, and she used to give me samples. The candles not fabulous for me, body lotions nice, but that was it. Pillow Sprays, I hate with a passion, no they do not help me fall asleep! I just keep smelling some perfume thing all over the pillow. I have a bottle of their bath oil which I got really cheap in HoF last year. It has a pipette thing to drop the oil into the bath. The damn thing will not fill up, so to get the correct amount it tells you to use in the bath I would be there for hours! Oh, and their bath oil just leave a greasy mark around the bath.

I like the spa candle where you use the wax on your face. Bought for me as a gift and has helped sort out my skin after the Rio Pore scraper ruined it (returned to QVC and quickest refund ever). That plus https://clinisoothe.com (found lots of recommendations for this product for sensitive/hormonal acne. Has been a face saver - my face was a mess and work Zoom calls a nightmare

Save your money and buy some Dew (www.dewproducts.co.uk) instead. It's exactly the same stuff.

I bought a pack a few months ago with a mini mister/fogger thing that I've used on Mr AE's razor burn. It soothed his skin and cleared the rash faster than anything I've tried on him before - I've even caught him using it without my nagging so it must be good!

I've used it with my vet's blessing on sore spots on my dog when she's torn skin or got into a fight with brambles, too.

Save your money and buy some Dew (www.dewproducts.co.uk) instead. It's exactly the same stuff.

I bought a pack a few months ago with a mini mister/fogger thing that I've used on Mr AE's razor burn. It soothed his skin and cleared the rash faster than anything I've tried on him before - I've even caught him using it without my nagging so it must be good!

I've used it with my vet's blessing on sore spots on my dog when she's torn skin or got into a fight with brambles, too.
Thank you. I couldn't see any cruelty free statements. Yes vegan which means no animal products but not that it's not tested on animals (L'Oreal test but claim their products are vegan). Happy to use on the floor and surfaces if cruelty free - I have been looking for something for my robot vacuum/mop, but my skin is a nightmare so I have to tread very carefully. Clinisoothe is v reasonable especially with a discount. Much cheaper than Liz Earle (that said do like the Neom candle but it was a gift and a lovely treat - I never have spa treatments or facials).

I wanted this tsv and forced myself to do something I never do which is watch Del Boy in action. What a ghastly experience. Just buy Buy BUY. Quick QUICK. Felt very stressed and had to switch off. So much for a calming spa experience! 😳

Latest posts

Back