Neom TSV 20/10/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What, what? Can we choose the participants or am I stuck with Mr CC and Bry, in which case it will be sausage rolls and a bottle of Henry Westons. So unromantic :rolleyes:

CC
Would you & Mr CC eat these yourselves or share them with Bryan? It has to be nice booze, anything else is to much like Onslow. We didn't allow any pets in with us, there were fairy lights instead of candles & I had some lovely teddies, the lingerie ones, not Charlie Bears🤣 Time to reinstate them methinks😉

Would you & Mr CC eat these yourselves or share them with Bryan? It has to be nice booze, anything else is to much like Onslow. We didn't allow any pets in with us, there were fairy lights instead of candles & I had some lovely teddies, the lingerie ones, not Charlie Bears🤣 Time to reinstate them methinks😉

Teddies! Now you're taking me back and I had some really nice ones as well. I used to buy them in a posh shop in London.

There is no food passes my lips without having to share it with Bry. The hurt and heartbreak I cause him if I eat anything to myself is too much to see. As for the fairy lights, if I hung those up in the bedroom, Mr CC would probably come in dressed as Santa - and that would be a double too much to see :eek::eek:🎅

CC

Latest posts

Back