New Charlie Bears Items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

also not everyone has bought from that Corfe site to get the 5% on the 2nd or so on bears

Most people on here who are desperate for the item numbers already own bears. You only have to have bought / preordered one to get the 2nd and subsequent discount.
I use QVC loads for good value items which they are frequently great with. I however really object to them bumping up prices because they get them first!

Most people on here who are desperate for the item numbers already own bears. You only have to have bought / preordered one to get the 2nd and subsequent discount.
I use QVC loads for good value items which they are frequently great with. I however really object to them bumping up prices because they get them first!

yes you have to bought/pre-ordered one which i havent done so i would not qualify for that discount but at least with quidco i would get the same kinda discount without having to buy one first

I have had Trevor on pre order with Corfe since February, got an e mail (February) that their quota has been accepted, and will be notified when payment is taken, so expect my bear to arrive.....am still waiting! They haven't replied to my on site message, have just sent another e mail :sad:

daydreamer

A few have allready sold out, i know this via the Charlie bears Facebook page, but a lot are still available:hi:

True Ian, but that is QVC's way of doing things. They are a shopping channel after all, they should sell items any way possible.

True Ian, but that is QVC's way of doing things. They are a shopping channel after all, they should sell items any way possible.

ohh i know that but they should do what they done before and not allow anyone to buy them before the show until they air that way its fair

but its funny how the only one im intrested in is still around

but im tryin to workout how they found the items before i did even

Latest posts

Back