New Charlie Bears Items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

All pics are up now apart from one knitted one.

I keep getting an image of Charlie saying, " Looook teddyyyyy..." when I think of knitted teddies. :giggle:

beanteddy.jpg

I know but I don't expect you to knit a teddy as well........:wink:

Indeed, she shouldn't be worrying about knitting teddies when she has knee warmers to be knitting, with all that snow it is very cold!!! :grin:

Just had a look on the Corfe Bears site and "Knitty" and "Knotty" are £28 with free P&P so cheaper than QVC........they both look gorgeous!

I think I am developing a Charlie Bear addiction. I have had my first one for a couple of years with no issue but now I have 2 on the way from QVC and have seen a couple more that I really like!

I don't know if it is because they seem to mostly be on wait list but I want teddies!

I didn't realise they would sell so fast. The 3 I ordered are all on wait list now.

I love Tinsel. I don't need Teddybears, I have two grouchy but very furry cats!

Yep know the feeling, I have one grumpy 2 year old female who blows hot and cold more than the BF does! lol Love her the same though (actually prob love her more than the BF!)

I so wanted Tinsel but it is now wait list only. :heartbroke:

Is there any chance I would get one if I ordered on wait list?

I so wanted Tinsel but it is now wait list only. :heartbroke:

Is there any chance I would get one if I ordered on wait list?

You may end up getting one as some people will have ordered on cheque hold and may not pay or may cancel. They hold on a cheque for just over 2 weeks then if not paid for they are then 'in stock' again. You may also get a return - can't imagine there will be many, if any, of those though!

Anyone know what happened to Parkin? I was watching CB online while watching Corrie and I'm pretty sure I saw all the bears on offer. Really wanted Parkin and I'm sure he/she didn't come up. Did I miss him?

Anyone know what happened to Parkin? I was watching CB online while watching Corrie and I'm pretty sure I saw all the bears on offer. Really wanted Parkin and I'm sure he/she didn't come up. Did I miss him?

Parkin never appeared.

Latest posts

Back