New family member

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Vienna

Registered Shopper
Have to show you this little guy. He`s the new family member. My oldest son and his family sadly lost their old border collie a few months ago. She`d been ill for a while.
Anyway even though they have 2 cats they were all missing having a dog and here he is. His Mother is a dachshund, his Dad is a Pomeranian. He is so cute and his Mum only had 2 pups.
The Mother is owned by my DIL`s brother and the sneaky dad did the deed without them knowing when he visited with his owner. They had Mum in the kitchen behind a stair gate but Dad must have got through the bars whilst they were all talking in the lounge. They didn`t even know until Mum showed signs of being in pup. Anyway both of the pups have gone to family members, my son and DIL have the boy and his Mother in Law has the girl.
durphy.jpg

Awwww, what a sweetheart he is.

Does he have a name yet?
My son and his family choose strange names Lil. Their 2 cats are called Moose and Moth and their beloved collie who died recently was called Mole. Their new baby is called (wait for it !) Durphy. His Mother was called Daisy, the sneaky Father was called Murphy so they`ve merged the 2 names and came up with Durphy.

Have to show you this little guy. He`s the new family member. My oldest son and his family sadly lost their old border collie a few months ago. She`d been ill for a while.
Anyway even though they have 2 cats they were all missing having a dog and here he is. His Mother is a dachshund, his Dad is a Pomeranian. He is so cute and his Mum only had 2 pups.
The Mother is owned by my DIL`s brother and the sneaky dad did the deed without them knowing when he visited with his owner. They had Mum in the kitchen behind a stair gate but Dad must have got through the bars whilst they were all talking in the lounge. They didn`t even know until Mum showed signs of being in pup. Anyway both of the pups have gone to family members, my son and DIL have the boy and his Mother in Law has the girl.
2 DrView attachment 24227
Lovely photo of a beautiful dog. I hope you have a life filled with fun and happiness, dear little creature.

Latest posts

Back