New Graphics

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
What on Earth are QVC thinking with the latest on-screen graphics update? Most of the screen is covered with pointless "information" which changes every few seconds and is very distracting. Now it's like watching the product demos via a postage stamp. Unless the distraction is deliberate so we don't notice how awful everything is? Also, I appreciate new people switch on all the time, but is it absolutely necessary to have to remind everyone about how to order literally every few seconds? It's all far too in-your-face for my liking. And the presenters are getting worse too - pushing to get people on the phones, telling us about the apps and all that other rubbish. Recently, during a beauty show, most of the product's time on air was spent telling us about how to order and when the guest was finally allowed to demonstrate the product, she was rudely interrupted after half-a-minute or so because it sold out. It's rude, unprofessional and off-putting to the viewing audience. (Not naming names, but think I... I... I... !)

I agree with you Moth. At the moment I am watching MH and also finding the background music irritating (I live in a flat and keep thinking the music is coming from one of my neighbours, it only when I mute the tv sound that I find it is from QVC - very distracting).

Latest posts

Back