New Jewellery lines

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

attica

Registered Shopper
I'm watching the stainless steel 'eternal' collection this evening with Charlie doing his best to convince me it looks just like platinum....wonder what anyone else is thinking? I'm quite taken with a few pieces, but think they would be better marketed as casual, informal accessories, rather than by Beth in her super posh evening gown. QVC obviously working on presenting 'affordable' new lines which is good I think!:happy:

Actually I liked the look of the 'bronzeallure' rose gold plated jewellery yesterday - perhaps slightly more than tonight's offerings (less reminded of the colour and texture of my kitchen sink!). Anyone go for anything? Wonder how the plating holds up on bronze. Interesting new ventures though, wonder what's next!!:thinking:...

xx

I agree. I couldn't quite get rid of a sense that all the pieces had been knocked up out of a recycled washing machine. They were niceish, but I kept thinking they were a bit industrial. The dome ring looked exactly like something a plumber would have dozens of in his kitbag.

They had a stainless steel cuff bangle yonks ago with butterfly cut-outs and it was lovely. The Q web site has some lovely things, were all these shown live? The bronze stuff I would have trouble trusting for same reason mentioned, would colour fade in time as bronze would discolour skin I think.

Last edited:
Re Bronzallure; the thing I didn't understand is why having bronze underneath changes the appearance of the gold on top. The guest kept going on about this, but I would have thought that the rose gold would be completely opaque? As in, nothing from underneath would show through? Would it look any different from Veronese, with gold on top of silver?

I have a couple of bronze pendants; bronze throughout not plated and the colour of the metal is lovely on it's own. When I saw the bronzeallure shows advertised I was hoping to buy something else and was a bit disappointed that it was plated so I didn't watch the shows.

As Lola Rose and others have shown it's possible to take jewellery in a new direction without always mimicking high priced fine jewellery. I wish QVC would surprise me with something new for a change; they've managed it with some of the silver ranges: Hagit Gorali, Kimberley Selwood and Awaken.

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back