New Pilates machine tomorrow ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Olivia

Registered Shopper
Heard JR saying the machine they've been showing won't be back when it goes and today in the Supplement your food hour Marj said there's something new tomorrow so had a quick look and found this:
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.432841.cm_scid.KeywordSearch

Looks the bees' knees but £1100 !

Found a pic on the US site:

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/...m.F184880.desc.Stamina-AeroPilates-Pro-XP-556

Looks lovely and good reviews but need a whole room for it I think !

Last edited:
How much?!!!
I've had an Aero Pilates machine for a few years now and love it. No way could I afford to upgrade to this one. I can't imagine why it would be so much better. I will tune in anyway because I always find a new exercise for my "work in progress" body.

SIXTY KILOS?????
You'd need a ruddy forklift to shift it.
I'd love a pilates machine, but even 30KG is ridiculous.

Yikes it weighs that much? Then that's one that's supposed to be left in situ, who has room in their home for gym equipment that stays out?

Would love a Pilates machine after watching some of the demos today but just don't think I have enough room. Does anyone have the portable one that was shown as that could be ok if it works!

Would love a Pilates machine after watching some of the demos today but just don't think I have enough room. Does anyone have the portable one that was shown as that could be ok if it works!

The reviews of it seem to be good. I want to get one for my mum. You have to make sure you have the room to stretch your arms and legs out and a door that closes the right way. I'd certainly have one if I didn't have a machine.

Yikes it weighs that much? Then that's one that's supposed to be left in situ, who has room in their home for gym equipment that stays out?

According to the link in the OP it weighs 60 kilos, yes :sweat:
(that's nearly 10 stone for anyone still in old money :wink:)

As for the usual one, which is about 32 kilos, you really need to leave that one in situ too. I know Margolein appears to fold it up very easily but it really is not easy at all - well I didn't find it easy and I'm used to carrying large weights being an ex courier!! :happy:

I had to send it back because I really couldn't manage folding it up and dragging it behind the settee. Shame...

The reviews of it seem to be good. I want to get one for my mum. You have to make sure you have the room to stretch your arms and legs out and a door that closes the right way. I'd certainly have one if I didn't have a machine.

I like the way Pilates tones the body and how gentle it looks. Not sure if it will work on my door but it's worth a go. If no good can always send it back.

i have just got rid of a similar gym thing that cluttered up my backroom. i used it to dry washing for several years (15) and actually used it in total for a copuple of months. i will never buy anything like this again as i know i will not use it.

I got it when it was a TSV but I found there wasn't enough tension in the cables for me when I did alot of the exercises. Also the straps/stirrups felt uncomfortable under my feet. The mat was good but I wasn't prepared to pay approx £35 for one so I sent it back.

The Areo board will fit any of the four corded machines - i have one of the first four corded machines and i bought the Areo board seperate(before we were able to buy machines with board attached) - i love both the pilates exercises along with the Areo boards cardio workout - this is the only type of exercise i can do because of my back/spinal injury.

Latest posts

Back