New Presenters?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

In.. Keith Lemon,Victoria Wod,Dame Edna,Miss Piggy :rock:

Out..Lady Claudia Sylvester,Claire, Charlie,Love love love it mmm mmm mm oh oh aah yes yes love it David and his Chateau stuff!

I say get rid of them all and bring in:

Harry Hill; the cast of Acorn Antiques; Tom Farrell and Linda La Hughes from Gimme Gimme Gimme; Ron Manager from the Fast Show; Emily Howard for fashion and beauty; Trevor and Simon, Karen from Will and Grace.

I think we should bring in Lily Savage to do "Hair by Ken Paves and Jessica Simpson".
36_1_60.gif

In - Lee "what's his name" of Philosophy fame for generic beauty, Helen the Van Dal lady, Genevieve from Casuals and co to do fashion and take over from Glen C. Definitely John Barrowman :happy:, Simon Brown for the home stuff. Charlie Dimmock as the "resident gardening expert"

Out - Alexis, Malcolm (that moustache gives me the creeps), Richard Jackson, CRAIG and DALE yuck !

in- jason gardiner for fashion billion times more qualified than glen. out - anne dawson totally pointless

I say get rid of them all and bring in:

Harry Hill; the cast of Acorn Antiques; Tom Farrell and Linda La Hughes from Gimme Gimme Gimme; Ron Manager from the Fast Show; Emily Howard for fashion and beauty; Trevor and Simon, Karen from Will and Grace.

WOW!!! Trevor and Simon, they were soooooo funny, thanks for reminding me.....off to "swing my pants" now......."and relax" :rock::rock:

I really like the lady who does the diamond shows, looks like one of the Dallas characters, can't remember which one:cheeky:

IN. Harald, Joan Rivers and Helen the Van Dahl lady as regular presenters as they are like a breath of fresh air and absolutely hilarious.

OUT. CS and CH both for the same reason I find them sickly sweet and patronising.
AD because she just irritates me and i have to switch the sound off.

Latest posts

Back