New Presenters?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

RICKY S

Registered Shopper
Who would you like QVC to employ as new presenters?
And you would you like to be sacked?

For me it would be:-

In - Loen from IW, Carla from Tig Handbags and John Barrowman if the acting work dried up.

Out - Anyone apart from Pipa really. (Craig would be first on the list though).

Last edited:
IN - Simon Brown (from the Cooks Essentials show), Carla from Tig handbags, Stacey from YBF and Lorraine Winslade (formerly SBC) doing regular generic beauty shows.

OUT - Not that I want to get anyone sacked but in my opinion, the following presenters add nothing to the channel whatsoever - Jill Franks and Anne Dawson. All the other presenters I can cope with, but they need to stop telling lies, stop the hard sell, stop interrupting guests and stop thinking their Gods gift to shopping telly!

I'd like Joan Rivers she'd tell it like it is, Harrald and Joseff Esposito

Out with JR, JF and Craig or Julian take your pick

I would love to see Loen on QVC. Simon Brown is a good suggestion too and I would like the Van Dal lady for comedy value.
OUT : CHuntley, Claire Sutton =get her a job on cbbc and Anne Dawson
I can just about tolerate the rest of them
good thread tho!:giggle:

Get rid of the whole !+*&^£ lot of them - employ Jonathan Ross & Russell Brand instead and then I wouldn't watch at all!

I would get rid of Anne Dawson and smarmy charlie, probably Claire as well her girly voice drives me mental.

Definitely would not employ anyone from IW most of their presenters are awful. FLicked over the other night and Shaun Ryan was on with that woman Moira C with one of those awful scarf things. His voice aarrrgh. Loen is too bossy and I can't think of the other female presenter's name but her voice could send you to sleep.

Employ John Barrowman & Joan Rivers to liven things up a bit

Get rid of Charlie & Elemis Keeley because I really cannot stand anymore of the hand movements. Speak of the devil, jusy turned on for Tigy bags and there he is again doing his Tommy Cooper "Just like that" hand movements.

Thanks for reminding me of her name. I love Joan R when she is on and yes to John Barrowman

See separate thread re show on now Tig Bags!! featuring least fave presenter

Van Dal lady for sure - she should be on the stage with her own show, Joany (Rivers the one and only), quite like the Rockman (Gary precious stones guy), Laura Geller (real talent, a total star), Ginetta (Veronese), Casual and Co guest (knows her stuff), Stacey Sheifflin (great fun Models Prefer), Mally, also really like Helene (tahitian pearl lady) and the Frank Usher posh actressy lady - all knowledgeable and fun and don't really need a presenter alongside them. Bring back Lee from Philosophy - he was ultra cute.

To go: the very vile arrogant and condescending Alexis, Liz Earle and her lookalike clone, Caroline, both just creepy nowadays. Dislike intensely Kelly Hoppen and Lulu is boyond the pale with her ridiculous appearance and accents. Are we stupid - no we are not.

Would love to see Stacey from YBF/Models prfer back she was fun. I would get rid of her ladyship Liz of Avon and her sidekick and I cannot bear Alexis from L'occitane.

I quite like Lynn who is married to Rod from Gems TV. Ralph from Honora should be a permanent fixture on QVC. Get rid of the awful Dennis Basso, Kim "I'm from Montreal Canada" . Blimey never knew Montreal was in Canada. That girl from Casual and Co is quite nice so she can stay. That woman who does Philosphy is quite nauseating so she will have to go

In: Klarion the Witch Boy :bow:

actually I think that Lorraine (formerly SBC) could be ok doing generic beauty shows. She always has that perfectly groomed look about her that AY just has never managed to master.

Out: no prizes for guessing Jill Franks would be my first casualty, she makes me homicidal. Craig, close on her heels. Think AY should be replaced now too.

Actually, the only one I would totally save is Pipa

Awwww! :blush:

I'd be sacked within 30 seconds of starting my initial show: not sure the QVC Powers That Be would appreciate my first item being introduced with "And how's this for an overpriced sack of $#!£?" and reminding the viewers to double their prozac dosage before they order in case they come to their senses.

:grin:

actually I think that Lorraine (formerly SBC) could be ok doing generic beauty shows. She always has that perfectly groomed look about her that AY just has never managed to master.

Out: no prizes for guessing Jill Franks would be my first casualty, she makes me homicidal. Craig, close on her heels. Think AY should be replaced now too.

Actually, the only one I would totally save is Pipa

Haha, I was just about to say, I'd sack the lot of them and a load of us off here will take over. Klarion, do you fancy doing fashion or beauty hours?? :giggle:

Haha, I was just about to say, I'd sack the lot of them and a load of us off here will take over. Klarion, do you fancy doing fashion or beauty hours?? :giggle:

I'm not sure: I don't have the deep understanding of the female psyche that CB has - I doubt I'd be able to sell such stuff like he does.

I'll do technology hours, and branch out into products from Ann Summers :devil:

I'm not sure: I don't have the deep understanding of the female psyche that CB has - I doubt I'd be able to sell such stuff like he does.

I'll do technology hours, and branch out into products from Ann Summers :devil:

Ah and there was me thinking you were very in touch with your feminine side... :wink:

Ah and there was me thinking you were very in touch with your feminine side... :wink:

I'm definitely in touch with my inner bitch (so much so, it's almost indecent!), and I strangled my inner child years ago (whiny little git!).

But I definitely prefer the masculine side of things... :angel:

I'm definitely in touch with my inner bitch (so much so, it's almost indecent!), and I strangled my inner child years ago (whiny little git!).

But I definitely prefer the masculine side of things... :angel:

Ah the inner bitch. Mine seems to be taking over at the moment. I think you bring out the worst in me - Im usually very well spoken and polite. :smirk:
Hoorah for the masculine side of things. :muscle: *ponders various double entendres....*

Ah the inner bitch. Mine seems to be taking over at the moment. I think you bring out the worst in me - Im usually very well spoken and polite. :smirk:
Hoorah for the masculine side of things. :muscle: *ponders various double entendres....*

That before or after the booze and drugs have kicked in? :wink:

Don't ponder masculine stuff to hard - it might put the willies up you. :grin:

Latest posts

Back