02/06/201612:00-13:00 Love to Cook: Cook's Essentials More
03/06/201609:00-11:00 The Morning Show More
03/06/201612:00-13:00 Artscapes Fashion More
06/06/201611:00-12:00 Ronni Nicole Fashion Outlet More
06/06/201613:00-14:00 The Lunchtime Show More
07/06/201611:00-13:00 Nina Leonard Fashion Designs More
14/06/201614:00-15:00 Diamonique by Andrea McLean More
14/06/201618:00-19:00 Your Figure Solutions

Katy is going to be on the main channel to cover for Kathy who is taking a sabbatical as she has had a knee op

Perhaps some of the senior members of the team who have now got the writing bug may be cutting down their hours? So we would still see them, but see less of them.

I would like to see the back of Sara Griffiths. I try to like her, and see her good points, but it's rather like pushing rocks uphill...

My other picks that I would like to vanish from our screens are, inevitably, Julia and Debbie. Fat chance, sadly!

I do been trying to like Sara too! I have to say I don't find her as hard as I used to and sometimes she's not so bad!! But sometimes she is unbearable ;)

That Katy was introduced on Friday's morning show and she started grinning and gurning at the camera immediately - bad sign of things to come !

I like Jackie. They should let Sara G and Marverine go. I'm not keen on Chloe either. All the other women are ok and I'm happy for them to stay (good of me, eh ?). Don't start me on the men though !

I'm the exact opposite, I can take the men ok but most (all?) the females get on my thrupenny bits to a more or lesser degree.

Chuntley - P45 or a muzzle
Sara G - don't even wait to issue a P45 - March her straight out
Marv - out out out or retrain big time
Ali K - deduct her pay for every word spoken over a rationed amount
Julia - look at some old programmes, the ones when you were good
Del Boy - not sure , diddering because she does give good info on sizes, second thoughts .. OUT because in my retraining programme they will all give accurate and timely information.
Jacki - p45 so she can do somethings she IS interested in cos it sure as hell isnt presenting Q
Pipa - she can stay but will be tasered as soon as she says more than 1 yeah.

As for the rest, they don't really seem to present when I watch so they can have a stAY of execution but will be monitored

Not a fan of Katy Pullinger I'm afraid. I like Jackie but can't stand Chloe, I want to bash her on the xxxxxx with a xxxxxx. Did I just say that??? :mysmilie_11: Sorry had to edit, might have offended.

CC

Not exactly new. Katy Pulinger has presented on QVC Beauty, and Eilidh Nairn on QVC Style.

The aforementioned Katy is now on the main channel, out of the two she seems to be the most genuine, I really hope they never put Elidh on the main channel as there are already enough 'false' presenters on the main channel.

Ah! I see Katy Pulinger... the JR 'minnie me' with her dental occlusion AKA 'anterior open bite' which some say is caused by using dummy later than 24 months, or breastfeeding up to 36 months, thumb sucking for a long while as a child.

This is harsh from me, but I feel, Katy, as a presenter -- hmmm, not the best of smiles.... and quite a challenging fix (orthodontics and orthognathic surgery)
Shes an attractive girl though - shame.

And hey, I'm far from pretty myself, but I'm not a television presenter, and I think teeth are the first thing people look at when they see a smiling face, and for presenters, this is important IMO

shes not that good tbh makes qvc presenting seem like hard work....maybe it is

To be fair it is her first day on a fully live channel (I know she has done other live work before including the 'sadly missed' (tounge in cheek), channels of bid, but to actually present on a show like Q which is kinda like the 'holy grail' of 'selly telly' must be quite intemidating, also to do the 'lunchtime show' on the first day must have been a bit 'weird' as the format is very different from how normal 'selly telly' is. It must be a lot to take in, I do reckon though she will 'bed in' and turn out to be one of the 'better' (if that's possible) presenters, well certainly better than JF and SG (though that is probably an insult, for which I apologise must sincerely!)

Can't stand Chloe Everton with her constant use of "of course" totally out of context and throwing it in the majority of her sentences wily nilly just to make herself sound clever, but the opposite happens. She missed her calling though, she'd make a great Lion in the stage musical of Wizard Of Oz with that hair.

Can't stand Chloe Everton with her constant use of "of course" totally out of context and throwing it in the majority of her sentences wily nilly just to make herself sound clever, but the opposite happens. She missed her calling though, she'd make a great Lion in the stage musical of Wizard Of Oz with that hair.

Another thing with CE is that she is a constant 'monitor watcher', which is from her lack of live presenter experience (she won a reality TV show), I know the monitors show the next shot so she is just wanting the 'best for the shot' as it were, but it does show a lack of experience (and is a constant irritant with me), that she can't foresee the next shot so that this doesn't happen so much. I know she tries to do it surreptitiously but that never works!

Hahaaa! What she done to her hair, looks messy! Heard a rumour one of the new presenters is called Sharon, LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mysmilie_15:

Another thing with CE is that she is a constant 'monitor watcher', which is from her lack of live presenter experience (she won a reality TV show), I know the monitors show the next shot so she is just wanting the 'best for the shot' as it were, but it does show a lack of experience (and is a constant irritant with me), that she can't foresee the next shot so that this doesn't happen so much. I know she tries to do it surreptitiously but that never works!

I agree, if she hasn't got the hang of it in over two years and uses the same group of words consistently, I'm thinking it's not the job for her.

Hahaaa! What she done to her hair, looks messy! Heard a rumour one of the new presenters is called Sharon, LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mysmilie_15:

I thought she might've been dragged through a hedge backwards but then reminded my self she'd look much neater if that had happened. :mysmilie_15:

Is Fibby Flint trying to get her mate a job? :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back