New Presenters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's Ophelia & you're right she sounds as manic as the showy offy one.
Show offy one talks a load of …….
Today wearing the Moda big deal snakeskin print full length zip knee length boots.
Selling some slip on ankle boots she proudly stated that after the last two years, she just doesn’t have time to be bent over fastening footwear.

Show offy one talks a load of …….
Today wearing the Moda big deal snakeskin print full length zip knee length boots.
Selling some slip on ankle boots she proudly stated that after the last two years, she just doesn’t have time to be bent over fastening footwear.
She also snaps her fingers when she announces "Moving on". She'll be blowing a whistle next like Captain Von Trapp.

QVC promotes the Style Channel as giving 'expert advice' on fashion. I don't think that telling customs that 'you may want to go up or down a size' in Emu boots is expert advice. I have tried Emu twice and both times the boots were extremely off the mark on size ... one pair too small, and the replacement too big. I was at sea because I didn't know whether to go up, down, regular size. It's all very well for the presenters and product representatives to enthuse over colour, sole and heel shape, etc., but size is the main thing to talk about. Shoes, boots, sandals, are useless if they don't fit. Yes, you can return them, but it's expensive and a damn nuisance to have to do it.

QVC promotes the Style Channel as giving 'expert advice' on fashion. I don't think that telling customs that 'you may want to go up or down a size' in Emu boots is expert advice. I have tried Emu twice and both times the boots were extremely off the mark on size ... one pair too small, and the replacement too big. I was at sea because I didn't know whether to go up, down, regular size. It's all very well for the presenters and product representatives to enthuse over colour, sole and heel shape, etc., but size is the main thing to talk about. Shoes, boots, sandals, are useless if they don't fit. Yes, you can return them, but it's expensive and a damn nuisance to have to do it.

I agree with you Griz. I have a couple of pairs of Bearpaw boots (lilac and pink ! )- almost identical to Emu, much cheaper and the sizing is spot on. Or there is Celtic & Co and English brand - expensive, but they too are spot on sizewise.

It’s all happening on Style 3pm 🙈
Annaliese says she enjoys coming into work to see what’s she going to wear and she’s already sensing the energy it’s electric yeah. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Does she kick that high?
1633099007661.png

Well what can I SAY!!!

The car boot seller styling isn’t doing it for me.
🙄😮🙈

Attachments

• 473DE7AD-F4C1-41AF-BC5B-F890C3301E80.jpeg
    473DE7AD-F4C1-41AF-BC5B-F890C3301E80.jpeg
    95.7 KB · Views: 94

Latest posts

Back