new primer and new bronzer - bought from superdrug, getting compliments!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mediastar

Registered Shopper
:grin:
I actually need a new mascara, forgot to buy that!!!! On Saturday, I met up with a friend, we were going to the theatre later, and we spent the day shopping, was fun!

I was so excited by actually finding the MUA stand in the store, with several tubes of the primer, that I just bought that, then I was looking for a bronzer/blusher (without loads of mica), found (after a great deal of searching) the Maybelline version. Worn them a couple of times, and just walked into one of the five different places I work in this week to lots of, " have you been on holidays?" and "have you had work done" (sort of comments), apparently, I look loads younger (mind you I have only just started to feel well after having whooping cough), and like I've been away.

The MUA primer is an excellent price, very cooling on the skin (I also think it has a pleasant smell). I suffer from psoriasis, at the end of the day and sometimes by the middle of the morning, no matter how well I think I have exfoliated/moisturised, the skin on my chin can look like I am about to start shedding like a reptile, since the new primer, it seems to say intact all day, so far. The Bronzer, is the Dream Sun Blonde, as I say from Maybelline, it is very subtle, though you can build it up, I am sure. I was most surprised by the compliments, not to say, delighted! I had to let the girls here on reception know what I was wearing, expect a run on the bronzer from now on (I may buy some more, in case they change the formula!!!!)!

Latest posts

Back