Nina Leonard TSV 22/1/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tsv...

leny.jpg

Its the same TSV as they had in Italy, theres a video on the web of the show and the other colour choices.

http://www.qvc.it/marchi/moda-acces...-in-maglia-e-pantaloni-in-interlock-2-pz.html

I was hoping it would be a dress. I have one of his in a lovely 1940s style. Lovely fit on me and great length too.

Hmmmm Euro 35.96 should equate to just over £29.50 so why is the TSV price £33 near enough? Not tempted anyway as I've had those knitted trousers from Nina Leonard and they soon bagged at the knees (sent back baggy within the 30 day MBG) plus I'd need a small in the trousers and a Medium or large on top so my money's safe.

Just saw this on the models in the midnight hour, and hanging loose threads were blatantly visible around the ankle of the leg. Hope no orders are sent out like that.

Hmmmm Euro 35.96 should equate to just over £29.50 so why is the TSV price £33 near enough? Not tempted anyway as I've had those knitted trousers from Nina Leonard and they soon bagged at the knees (sent back baggy within the 30 day MBG) plus I'd need a small in the trousers and a Medium or large on top so my money's safe.

This is one of the biggest problems when being offered "a 2 piece set", we need different sizes for top and bottom. I'm the same with NN bedding - I need a double sheet for the bed, but have a king size duvet, so their sets are a waste of time for me.

This is one of the biggest problems when being offered "a 2 piece set", we need different sizes for top and bottom. I'm the same with NN bedding - I need a double sheet for the bed, but have a king size duvet, so their sets are a waste of time for me.

I agree, would be no good for me being pear shaped.
I dont know whether its just me, but when I first saw Julia in this outfit when it was previewed at 11.30 last night I thought it was a very unflattering style. Too snug around the tummy area if you ask me and too high around the neck.

a lady tweeted a question at launch, why a 7" difference between XL and 2XL - very valid query - and Lenny's attitude was how dare you aske me, the designer, that, imho. I would go for this for my mum, and a 44" would be more than big enough. 41" would be a bit on the close side, and 48" would hang on her. He needs to get his sizing sorted out. "We dress ladies to look like ladies", he always says. Well, that won't last for much longer if said ladies cannot get your clothes to fit them! I know there was a recent post about his non-appearance on air and possible reasons; He comes across to me as a bit of a diva, and as if he couldn't care less if anyone is upset or offended by what he says.

Thanks for reminding me, I have a pair of acrylic knitted legging that I really like but they have to be washed each time worn because they bag at the knee.

Something is wrong with Lenny today, he's not his usual mad self. He seems more 'off'ish', a bit snobby, and not as crazy and wild as usual. I know some thought he was drunk last time he was in the UK, but that was just his usual mad behaviour really. This time he is very different IMO :-S

I have been thinking he is not his usall self today, even with Kathy whom he is normally fine with.

a lady tweeted a question at launch, why a 7" difference between XL and 2XL - very valid query - and Lenny's attitude was how dare you aske me, the designer, that, imho. I would go for this for my mum, and a 44" would be more than big enough. 41" would be a bit on the close side, and 48" would hang on her. He needs to get his sizing sorted out. "We dress ladies to look like ladies", he always says. Well, that won't last for much longer if said ladies cannot get your clothes to fit them! I know there was a recent post about his non-appearance on air and possible reasons; He comes across to me as a bit of a diva, and as if he couldn't care less if anyone is upset or offended by what he says.

I think he's like the rest of the 'shouty' designers, who 'moan' about how could qvc do it for the price etc etc and all the other old guff. But get down to the nitty gritty of questioning their product and that ain't good tele for their sell sell sell approach ! I would imagine he would be the same if you queried him sat around the table, he would duck and dive his way out of an answer.

What's up with Lenny - very quiet by his usual standards today too!

I thought the same. I did see him briefly on one of the shows and he did say that he had been from the US to China, then Europe then the UK. Also as previously the UK seem to be the last on his trip so he was probably just tired.

Many people on here said he was drunk etc. on his last visit and how overbearing he was. Personally I don't think he was, but I have to say I prefer to see the crazy Lennie, rather than the sensible one.

Latest posts

Back