Nina Leonard Fashion Designs TSV 19/01/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Round Neck Jumper with Back Button Detail by Nina Leonard
Item Number: 191215
QVC Price £43.00
Todays Special Value Price £30.98
P&P £3.95

When it comes to stylish everyday classics, Nina Leonard really nails it. This jumper is a timeless piece with long sleeves and a relaxed fit, but the real detail is in the back. You'll find a line of tortoiseshell buttons that add interest in an instant. Whether you wear with jeans or a skirt, this jumper is just the ticket for an elevated look you'll love.

A flattering silhouette - everything from the pretty jewel neckline to its round hemline and relaxed fit gives this jumper a soft, feminine appearance that's bound to boost your style confidence.

The choice is yours! You can go classic with monochrome favourites Ivory or Black or be bang on-trend with easy-to-wear Khaki. Prefer something brighter? Choose Dragon Fruit, Carolina Blue or Chartreuse to add a gorgeous pop of spring colour to your wardrobe.

Wear it everywhere - dress this versatile jumper up for work or an evening out with smart trousers and boots, adding a blazer or biker jacket depending on how formal you want to go. Or, dress it down by pairing it with jeans and trainers to create an effortless ensemble for more relaxed days.

• Dropped shoulders
  • Round hemline
  • 70% viscose, 30% polyester
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• Carolina Blue
  • Khaki
  • Dragon Fruit
  • Chartreuse
  • Ivory
  • Black

Garment measurements:

• Chest: XS: 100.3cm (38.5"), S: 105.4cm (41.5"), M: 110.5cm (43.5"), L: 115.6cm (45.5"), XL: 123.2cm (48.5"), 2XL: 127cm (50"), 3XL: 137.2cm (54"), 4XL: 147.3cm (58")
  • Length: XS: 68.6cm (27"), S: 69.9cm (27.5"), M: 71.1cm (28"), L: 72.4cm (28.5"), XL: 73.7cm (29"), 2XL: 74.9cm (29.5"), 3XL: 76.2cm (30"), 4XL: 77.5cm (30.5")

All measurements are approximate

I like Alexandria and Jacqui too. I prefer Alex presenting on QVC, I wasn't so keen on her on Gemporia but I think it was the mandatory presenting style adopted on Gems and not Alex personally. Her brother Jeff is still doing presenting on Gems, he is mellow and not too OTT, I will watch him on nights off when my body clock won't adjust and I am awake all night.

Lordy lordy, I'm so surprised that the presenters - Jill Franks in particular, have not commented behind the scenes about putting the plus size models in clothes that are unsuited or too small for their shape. Sophia doesn't look too bad from the front in this tsv but what a disaster when she turns around, the stylists plonked her in the ivory version and it just accentuated everything - which us larger gals do not want to highlight ! So knowing how Franks can be at best witty/sarcastic I find it hard to believe she doesn't make some sort of derogatory comment about how the models look.

Jill and Jackie both wore it tucked in.It makes me think it doesn’t hang very well.Not that I’m interested in buying it.
Jackie wore it out on the 9pm show. I’m guessing she wore it tucked in on the midnight show to make it more difficult to whip it off and strangle Franks with it; fearing a repeat of her at her annoying, wittering worse. Dreadful presenter.

Last edited:
Round Neck Jumper with Back Button Detail by Nina Leonard
Item Number: 191215
QVC Price £43.00
Todays Special Value Price £30.98
P&P £3.95

When it comes to stylish everyday classics, Nina Leonard really nails it. This jumper is a timeless piece with long sleeves and a relaxed fit, but the real detail is in the back. You'll find a line of tortoiseshell buttons that add interest in an instant. Whether you wear with jeans or a skirt, this jumper is just the ticket for an elevated look you'll love.

A flattering silhouette - everything from the pretty jewel neckline to its round hemline and relaxed fit gives this jumper a soft, feminine appearance that's bound to boost your style confidence.

The choice is yours! You can go classic with monochrome favourites Ivory or Black or be bang on-trend with easy-to-wear Khaki. Prefer something brighter? Choose Dragon Fruit, Carolina Blue or Chartreuse to add a gorgeous pop of spring colour to your wardrobe.

Wear it everywhere - dress this versatile jumper up for work or an evening out with smart trousers and boots, adding a blazer or biker jacket depending on how formal you want to go. Or, dress it down by pairing it with jeans and trainers to create an effortless ensemble for more relaxed days.

• Dropped shoulders
  • Round hemline
  • 70% viscose, 30% polyester
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• Carolina Blue
  • Khaki
  • Dragon Fruit
  • Chartreuse
  • Ivory
  • Black

Garment measurements:

• Chest: XS: 100.3cm (38.5"), S: 105.4cm (41.5"), M: 110.5cm (43.5"), L: 115.6cm (45.5"), XL: 123.2cm (48.5"), 2XL: 127cm (50"), 3XL: 137.2cm (54"), 4XL: 147.3cm (58")
  • Length: XS: 68.6cm (27"), S: 69.9cm (27.5"), M: 71.1cm (28"), L: 72.4cm (28.5"), XL: 73.7cm (29"), 2XL: 74.9cm (29.5"), 3XL: 76.2cm (30"), 4XL: 77.5cm (30.5")

All measurements are approximate

Jackie wore it out on the 9pm show. I’m guessing she wore it tucked in on the midnight show to make it more difficult to whip it off and strangle Franks with it; fearing a repeat of her at her annoying, wittering worse. Dreadful presenter.
It looks like NL and Kim are now following MW in the relaxed shapeless oversized and over priced garments didn’t like nothing on the show

I like Alexandria and Jacqui too. I prefer Alex presenting on QVC, I wasn't so keen on her on Gemporia but I think it was the mandatory presenting style adopted on Gems and not Alex personally. Her brother Jeff is still doing presenting on Gems, he is mellow and not too OTT, I will watch him on nights off when my body clock won't adjust and I am awake all night.
Love watching jaquie she actually knows what she’s talking about without shouting over everyone

Blimey, Jaquie want's EVERYTHING off the rail in her life ! she's even blagged a knitted dress from Kate, giving her the item no. and colour. It must be me and how I was brought up, but never would I ask anyone for anything !

I agree totally that there seems to be no thought at all given to flattering the plus size models. I am a big girl, short and wide! Sometimes I feel like the QVC stylists actually go out of their way (maybe they get a giggle) to make the bigger models look like a bag of **** tied in the middle. No offense intended towards the models but seeing them in some colours really puts me off buying a garment. That and the prices...

If QVC got their act together they could make a killing with plus sizes. I'm sure a big percentage of their customers/viewers are over a size 18 as very often the 3X and 4X in ranges are the first to sell out. They need to have decent clothes that are cut for a bigger body and then send the larger models out looking fabulous. Surely people would rush to buy? Use the bigger girls they've got already (I see lots of younger women that are a plus size) and also have an older model. I'm sure a long time ago they had a show which was aimed at larger sized women and I'm surprised they don't try it again.

CC

Latest posts

Back