Nina Leonard Fashion Designs TSV 20/05/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

POCKETS !!!! yeahhhh !

Went to the dreaded High Street today, and wandered around the few fashion shops like Bon Marche / McKay / Next. I'm amazed that the 'cost of living' has only been banged on about for a couple of months or so, but already the price increases are shown on the rails. Yet when this stuff was manufactured months and months ago in China or Bangladesh, there was no mention of price rises. So I reckon the media giving so much publicity to it, encourages retailers to shove up the prices.

I digress. There were some lovely midi/ maxi dresses about, but NONE had pockets - WHY NOT ???? I hate it now when trousers or dresses are pocketless, as I then have to wear a jacket or a cross body bag.

Don’t get your hopes up I imagine they will be breast pockets.

I’m the exact opposite I can’t find things without pockets! Every dress I tried the pockets were down at my knees. In trousers the first thing I do is sew them up.

I do agree that prices have gone up very quickly - food you can understand but clothes no.

Please tell me, where do you find the dresses with pockets ? I want them in the side seam rather than as patch or breast pockets.

Marks are doing other brands now (in fact you would be pushed to find an own brand) and every one I tried had them including their own Autograph and Edit range.

However I know what it’s like, if you don’t like something in your mind they seem to be everywhere!

Attachments

• Nina TSV 1.jpg
    Nina TSV 1.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 134
  • Nina TSV 2.jpg
    Nina TSV 2.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 135
  • Nina TSV 3.jpg
    Nina TSV 3.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 114
  • Nina TSV 4.jpg
    Nina TSV 4.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 110
  • Nina TSV 5.jpg
    Nina TSV 5.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 129
Is that cheese cloth? It looks like it.
back to the seventies! Stretches after every wash.
Horrible, shapeless overall…be ok for cleaning or bathing the dogs in I suppose

Is that cheese cloth? It looks like it.
back to the seventies! Stretches after every wash.
Horrible, shapeless overall…be ok for cleaning or bathing the dogs in I suppose
Horrible dress IMHO but would be much better if it were cheesecloth...
At least that’s a natural fabric and breathable etc.
I’ve got a few 70’s vintagey/boho skirts and tops in cheesecloth. Though you have to be careful as it can shrink in wash.

But this will be just be textured polyester I’ll bet!

I haven't seen this on TV but the pictures look awful. Even if you have got great legs it will still look like a long shirt. Great beach cover-up I'm sure! It isn't a dress, it has no tailoring at all.

Shirt Dress with Side Seam Pockets by Nina Leonard
Item Number: 192328
QVC Price £45.00
Todays Special Value Price £26.98
P&P £3.95

Bring casual style and easy-to-wear versatility to your summer wardrobe with this chic collared shirt dress from Nina Leonard. The tabbed sleeves make it easy to roll up or drop the 3/4 length sleeves and the side seam pockets are simply a must for any modern dress design in our book! Buttoned up with your favourite heeled sliders, or unbuttoned over jeans and trainers as stylish cover-up, this gorgeous piece will quickly become an essential component of your summer style selection.

Summer-ready fabric - the light and breathable fabric, made of semi-natural fibre, is both on-trend and wonderfully practical offering you a comfortable, lightweight wearing experience with a hint of elastane in the mix too for a little stretch just when you need it.

Six colours across two themed palettes - whether you prefer classic natural colours such as Almond, Khaki or Black, or you're looking for more vibrant shades like Aruba Green, Blue Jewel or Candy Apple Red, Nina Leonard has you covered.

• 51% viscose, 48% polyester, 1% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• Almond
  • Aruba Green
  • Black
  • Blue Jewel
  • Candy Apple Red
  • Light Olive

Garment measurements:

• Chest: XS: 88.9cm (35"), S: 94cm (37"), M: 99.1cm (39"), L: 104.1cm (41"), XL: 111.8cm (44"), 2XL: 119.4cm (47"), 3XL: 129.5cm (51"), 4XL: 139.7cm (55")
  • Waist: XS: 99.1cm (39"), S: 104.1cm (41"), M: 109.2cm (43"), L: 114.3cm (45"), XL: 121.9cm (48"), 2XL: 128.3cm (50.5"), 3XL: 138.4cm (54.5"), 4XL: 148.6cm (58.5")
  • Hip: XS: 108cm (42.5"), S: 113cm (44.5"), M: 118.1cm (46.5"), L: 123.2cm (48.5"), XL: 130.8cm (51.5"), 2XL: 135.9cm (53.5"), 3XL: 146.1cm (57.5"), 4XL: 156.2cm (61.5")
  • Length: XS: 96.5cm (38"), S: 97.8cm (38.5"), M: 99.1cm (39"), L: 100.3cm (39.5"), XL: 101.6cm (40"), 2XL: 102.9cm (40.5"), 3XL: 104.1cm (41"), 4XL: 105.4cm (41.5")

All measurements are approximate

Awful. Just heard Gilly say I'm "wearing" mine as a duster - I think "using" would be more appropriate 'cause I'm sure you'd get all that pesky static dust of the telly in no time with that! Seriously though, it's another no from me. Baggy and shapeless overall. Looked ok on the really tall lass wearing it with a hat and cowboy boots, as it did on her wearing it open as a shirt, but on all the rest of the models - just awful

Did you know Analesion is getting married IN EIGHT DAYS TIME ??? and honeymooning in the Maldives. Is there anyone left in the country that doesn't know ???? Please God she has extended honeymoon leave. Her and Jackie "I'm everywhere on the tele" Josephs was the partnership from hell this morning.

I was about to post the same thing. She mentioned it so many times during the morning show that it was ridiculous. She started the countdown at nine weeks. 🙄

I guess we are hearing about it every time she’s on air because no one else in the world has ever got married before. No doubt we’ll be regaled with every finite detail of the wedding etc., when it’s done and dusted. 😳

In my opinion, her presenting style is getting worse. She was almost “hyper” this morning, plus her usual posing.

I usually change channels when certain presenters are on but I watched in sheer incredulity, as well as counting the wedding mentions.

Latest posts

Back