Ninja TSV 3.jpg
    241.3 KB · Views: 95
  • Ninja TSV 4.jpg
    Ninja TSV 4.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 97
  • Ninja TSV 5.jpg
    Ninja TSV 5.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 141
Is this a slow cooker Supercool? I could do with a new one. This looks a little bit more fancy and if it does lots more jobs I might be in.

CC

I usually have my doubts about products which are multi function as often they do a lot of things okish but none as well as a single dedicated item.

However at 300 squid I‘d hope it was good.

I usually have my doubts about products which are multi function as often they do a lot of things okish but none as well as a single dedicated item.

However at 300 squid I‘d hope it was good.
Ah. £300 might be a sticking point lol. Mind you if it lasts and is good it might be cheaper than buying a new cooker. I've had my Ninja chopper for years and it's still good as new.

CC

I love Ninja and have been looking at this model, any idea on how much it will be as a TSV? Thanks
we dont know if it is that model but the pics & accessories tell me it is but that might change & no-one will have an idea of price till it goes live & even then may still change

Ah. £300 might be a sticking point lol. Mind you if it lasts and is good it might be cheaper than buying a new cooker. I've had my Ninja chopper for years and it's still good as new.

CC
i think Q have brought us the biggest one due to big family gatherings ect plus ninja tsvs always sell out

I just looked at the info on this item and it looks brilliant, even makes bread! Ninja have it priced at £299 with free delivery so the TSV should be lower than that. Really tempted but I'll need to see the demos.

CC

Ninja Foodi SmartLid 7.5L 15 in 1 Multi Cooker OL750UK
Item Number: 816078
QVC Price £300.00
Todays Special Value Price £249.00
P&P £5.95
Advanced Order for 22/11/21

Want to cook a steak to perfection? Whip up a whole meal in less than 30 minutes? Or maybe you want to bake a perfectly moist, fluffy cake? Whatever your culinary ambitions, the Ninja Foodi SmartLid Multi-Cooker can do it all and more - with its help, you can even make your own yoghurt. Whether you're short on time, space, or patience (no judgement), this 15-in-1 Ninja device is here to lend a helping hand (or 15). Put it this way, it's time to fire your sous chef.

*A great saving : If you were to buy this Ninja Foodi 15 in 1 SmartLid 7.5L Multi Cooker OL750UK after today from QVCUK.com you’d pay £300, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £249, plus P&P, you’re saving £51.

Feed the whole family - the 7.5L capacity means you can make up to six portions in one go, perfect for those family gatherings or dinners with friends. The SmartLid makes it easy to switch between cooking modes, and the Foodi comes with a Chef-created recipe guide so you'll never be short of ideas!

15 functions in one - you can Pressure Cook, Air Fry, Grill, Bake, Dehydrate, Prove, Sear/Saute, Steam, Slow Cook, Steam Meals, Steam Air Fry, Steam Bake, Steam Bread, Steam Roast and even make Yoghurt, all from one machine.

Create speedy Sunday roasts - Combi-Steam mode uses a combination of steam and convection to give juicy, yet crispy results - fast! The Steam Roast function allows you to create the perfect roast chicken in less than an hour, while the Steam Meal function can create family meals in less than 30 minutes.

Cooked to perfection - make it just how you like it, with the integrated digital cooking probe that can monitor your food temperature as you go. It also lets you know when your food is ready to eat based on your selection of desired finishes – Rare? Well done? It’s up to you!

Short on time? - with Pressure Cook mode, you can cook food up to 70% faster than traditional cooking methods (compared with slow cooking, simmering or braising), leaving you with more time to do the things you love.

Use less oil - in Air Fry mode you can cook using little to no oil, meaning up to 75% less fat than traditional frying methods (tested against hand-cut, deep-fried French fries). It's easier to eat healthier when the Foodi is around!

• Dishwasher-safe accessories

What's in the box?

• 1 x 7.5L Cooking Pot
  • 1 x 4.7L Cook & Crisp Basket
  • 1 x 2-Tier Reversible Rack
  • 1 x Digital Cooking Probe
  • 1 x Chef-Created Recipe Guide

All measurements are approximate

I'm seriously interested in this as Mr CC and I rarely use the main cooker and we've had halogen ovens for years and now have a Salter mini oven type thing. However, we've been at the caravan for months and I could do with something new now we're going back to the house. I'm not buying it early though as I need to see what it can do. I think the price is good. I hope it isn't Gail Samways demo'ing it as I want to see nice food. Maybe Simon Brown will step in.

CC

Latest posts

Back