No it is not Sarah Griffiths

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tilley

Registered Shopper
Sarah G said the faux water is exclusive to Peony flowers, NO it is not. Go into any garden centre, diy store etc that sell faux flowers, they have had arrangements in this for years. Also, why do they need a guest with her. She tired me out ranting on so fast, talking over the poor man's words. He was struggling to get a word in. Don't know what she had for breakfast but she was frantic.

just imagine for a horrible moment that Q and IW got together and gave us the 'Griffiths & Griffiths Show'..................Aaaaaahhhhh

She's on now with the awful Corol of LoL each talking over each other. The awful Coral is having to speed up her usual drawl in an effort to get a word in edge ways, so perhaps not all bad? Still mute them.

Get real woman, imploring us to buy 3 to wear together at 65 squid incl post each is only a few pounds under £200.

On at the moment with peony flowers show is unbearable for me to watch as she is so hyper and hardsell
Had to turn over to something easier to watch lost out on potential sales by me

Sarah G said the faux water is exclusive to Peony flowers, NO it is not. Go into any garden centre, diy store etc that sell faux flowers, they have had arrangements in this for years. . . . .

This has been discussed on FB. Apparently Peony use something called Still Water which was developed specially for them. Supposedly it doesn't discolour like other faux waters.

Their website says:
"Developed exclusively for Peony arrangements, the Still Water™ formula is cured to ensure a long lasting clear, magnifying effect; just like the real thing. So life-like you to can add real water to your Still Water™ arrangement and combine fresh stems to 'create your own'."

Last edited:
The Peony guy seems a nice guy, I just wish they didn't need to flaunt their wealth, is there a need to wear a £700 Hermes belt. Same with the L'occitane woman with her £900 Chanel necklace

I'm probably just jealous ha!:envy::envy::envy:

I heard her with the peony man this morning and had to switch off after 15 seconds. She sounds like a raving lunatic. I can't stand her.

The Peony guy seems a nice guy, I just wish they didn't need to flaunt their wealth, is there a need to wear a £700 Hermes belt. Same with the L'occitane woman with her £900 Chanel necklace

I'm probably just jealous ha!:envy::envy::envy:

I wouldn't even be able to spot such things, nor put a price to them. I actually don't hold it against them... at least they've bothered to dress up to invade my living room. Some of the QVC presenters could do with making more of an effort.

This has been discussed on FB. Apparently Peony use something called Still Water which was developed specially for them. Supposedly it doesn't discolour like other faux waters.

Their website says:
"Developed exclusively for Peony arrangements, the Still Water™ formula is cured to ensure a long lasting clear, magnifying effect; just like the real thing. So life-like you to can add real water to your Still Water™ arrangement and combine fresh stems to 'create your own'."

I had 2 arrangements last year where the still water turned green! I contacted Peony and sent photo evidence. Both arrangements were no longer being made so they made some replacements especially free of charge. Great customer service. No idea why the "water" turned green. When not in use they were stored away from sunlight inside a cupboard.

Latest posts

Back