Nothing for men

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I tell you, I even went to Asda today, I just don't care, me, just one excitement after another and life on the edge (well, the Asda in question is on the edge of the local town, so I got that bit right).:mysmilie_14:

Asda?! You rebel you. :mysmilie_17:

I should not think they will get more than a couple of airings, don't usally last long on QVC. Though they used to do more gadgets, though they are not very competive!

Yes, they have introduced me to loads of gadgets, then I've bought most of them elsewhere, except every now and again they have the best deal.

So I suppose I can't blame them really.

I think a previous poster had a good point saying they aim largely for the yummy mummy and/or money no object markets. So much of the stuff you see on there is loads cheaper in the High St or online - I can honestly say I've seen nothing that tempts me and I haven't spent a penny of my dosh with them for years now. Although.....if they offered a job to Pope Pete and put him on there with Debs or Jill F, I could just be tempted to watch a whole show! Or can you imagine him with Claire "I'm so giggly and girly even though I'm nearly 50" Sutton? There would be blood on the carpet.. but whose blood would it be?

Well, pa1916 there's nothing for me there, either. I don't buy cosmetics or make-up, their "fashion" is way too expensive and awful, their kitchen stuff (I suppose that could be unisex but) is also too expensive, and that's about it, really. But I totally agree about things for men and I've written on here about it before. I think now, though, whatever they do will be too little, too late.

Unless, of course, you enjoy watching hour upon hour of Marv or DBF, or any of the other presenters who think they're God's gift to my screen. Then it's worth your while tuning in. :mysmilie_10:

Latest posts

Back