OMG i found a Pompoos Fashion Item

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nearly £68 for a blouse when you include p & P, I think I will be farting! I will try to watch though as I haven't seen any of the earleir shows.

Crowns are overdone and so last year darling :tongue2:

:flower:

the problem is its not on fashion day now

Good - we need a Harald day - not just a slot on fashion day. Harald can lie on chaise longue and flog all manner of QVC kit from DIY, electronics, garden ornament crap, and will make birds from Kirk's Folly look like roughnecks.

I bet the ratings would soar.

Strangely the tshirt looks quite understated, I was expecting B&W with gold chains hanging from. The blouse is just not my style. But hey the velour jacket and trousers when the photo appears could be me for the christmas lunch.:drunk:

Just bring us our Harald darlings.

Strangely the tshirt looks quite understated, I was expecting B&W with gold chains hanging from. The blouse is just not my style. But hey the velour jacket and trousers when the photo appears could be me for the christmas lunch.:drunk:

Just bring us our Harald darlings.

thats excatly what i thought Donna when i saw it and thats what made me post these cause they dont seem that bad after all we thought

I could only see the T shirt and the blouse when I tried the links. I'm really looking forward to Harolds return as he was brilliant the last time.:rock: I wonder which presenter he'll be on with? I liked him with Julia so I'm hoping it's her.
Thanks for posting SCW:flower:

way over priced. i have got designer stuff like this in in the sale for a quarter of the price.but will watch him as he is indeed genious in the fun stakes.

Latest posts

Back