OMG i found a Pompoos Fashion Item

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I loved him even more when he said he didn't use real fur (in his fashion) as it looked more beautiful on the animal. :clapping: I notice Roberts didn't answer, perhaps because she's on with ******* Butcher Basso next. :rolleyes: Harald please go now and spit in Basso's ugly face for all of us. :pPC:

Yes! Me too. Gloeckler 1 Basso 0. He went up even more in my estimation - he really does seem like a genuinely very caring guy, so kudos to him for that comment and also for just being, well - Harald. Can't wait till his next visit.

I think he looks great, kinda slinky like a big cat :rock: and those tattoos/transfers are certainly impressive. I've not seen another male celeb openly support PETA and he goes up a thousandfold in my estimation. Harald rocks!! :rock: :pPC:

I haven't been able to log onto this website for days! What happened it dissapeared. Missed it so much. Loved Harald, particularly two of his shirts, with ruffles, one purple one white. I thought it was too expensive though, I think around £50 with p&p. I'm very proud that I didn't spend a penny. Maybe it will go on sale in the near future.

I just couldn't resist having a peep, he doesn't look at ease with the pose but he's got loads of Brownie points from me for doing it. I've never seen him before but tuned in after hearing about him here so I saw a bit of the jewelry show, sadly missed the Basto ref, he is crackers, but obviously crackers with a heart....

Latest posts

Back