OMG i found a Pompoos Fashion Item

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I LOVE THIS MAN!!!!!!

What a breath of fresh air he is. Love the jacket. As for the jeans they are SO tight I can almost read the size label!!

Loving his "chewllery"!!

He's Faab-uuuu-lous Darlinks!
Lovin' his glittery pink jacket, tight white trouser and velvet slipper combo.
I think Glen might call it a "little trouser" - it's certainly little in the action area.....:giggle::cheeky:Not that I'm paying much attention....

Did your hear when Jill Franks reminded him that it was 10 in the morning as he was going on about being a tiger in the evenings......LOL!

I love Harold - this has made my day, three shows!!

And he's just said he wants to live in London!! Whey-hey!! Come live next door to me, Harold. We will party all day and night....we'll have to lock my husband in the shed of course.

Wonder what the Queen would think - JF just said Harald's stuff looks like the crown jewels!

Queen is probably glued to the tv as we speak, jabbing at the screen with her ciggie free hand & demanding to know 'now why can't you be more like him Philip?'......! lol

As for the crown jewels, I think they should ditch the ruby & stick a Pompoos leopard head piece in its place, much more 'on trend'! :cool2:

Haha.. Sitting under the Christmas tree & saying "im your present"..
Harald is fab! :sun:

" I'm in your kitchen, in your sleeping room, maybe you are naked in the bathroom....and I'm with you.........":cheeky::smirk::giggle:

Latest posts

Back