OMG i found a Pompoos Fashion Item

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I LOVE THIS MAN!!!!!!

What a breath of fresh air he is. Love the jacket. As for the jeans they are SO tight I can almost read the size label!!

Loving his "chewllery"!!

Yes on his jockies

:flower:

I like the black dress, but how can one order without trying it on first?:thinking2:

I like the black dress, but how can one order without trying it on first?:thinking2:

I love the jacket but, realistically, I have several lovely jackets and it's rarely jacket weather here.............

The black dress would look great with your new blue pashmina slipped casually round your shoulders........:cool2::cool2:

he's too too fabulous for words!!!! when he sat under the tree I was laughing aloud, just love him, he really appreciates and likes women. I would love to see his art, any chance of QVC getting him to replace Thomas Kincade?

he's too too fabulous for words!!!! when he sat under the tree I was laughing aloud, just love him, he really appreciates and likes women. I would love to see his art, any chance of QVC getting him to replace Thomas Kincade?

And the point when he said to JF, "if you have me in your house, you do not need a Christmas tree...".
Also, "I do not like wearing earrings...earrings are for real ladies..." and then started laughing.

This guy is not delusional.

Latest posts

Back