Ooh Err Missus..!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Totally Loopy Lou

Registered Shopper
Don't know if anyone else is watching the launch show for RFM (Roberto Faraone Mennella)?!
It's Roberto with Chloe and it's innuendo city!
I suspect the director and producer are askjnf her to say certain phrases and it made me giggle the first couple of times but it's getting tiresome now ("Show us your horn [pendant] Roberto" " Have you got the horn, Roberto" - you get the picture!)
They're both flirting shamelessly too which Chloe is really enjoying ;) I have to say he is a very attractive Italian man :)

I could watch and listen to Roberto all day, not that bothered about the jewellery, some of it is a bit ott, still much better than the B&W offerings imo ...:mysmilie_59:

I saw some of this and cringed at the innuendo. I thought it was all from Chloe which made her seem like a silly schoolgirl while Roberto was super cool and appeared not to notice any of it. His English is amazing though so I doubt he missed it but he wasn't about to be drawn.

He sells on HSN in the States so I wonder how Q have got him here. His jewellery gets good reviews and does look nice.

Yes at one point Chloe asked the model if she had felt Roberto's Horn and then sniggered,I liked some of the jewellery although his syrup was a bit obvious.

Wouldn't expect anything less from Chloe, she got heavily reprimanded by Sky Sports for her sexually explicit tweets and demanded she delete them, she's not in the least bit professional an doesn't know how to separate her double entendres from her work environment and her personal life.

l thought Chloe did a good job and I didn't mind the bit of banter although it was lost on Roberto. I could listen and watch him all day long no matter what he was flogging.

I don't like that sort of thing. I'm not a prude but it was embarrassing and detracted from the product.

Yes at one point Chloe asked the model if she had felt Roberto's Horn and then sniggered,I liked some of the jewellery although his syrup was a bit obvious.

Interestingly the "horn" was the only video from the show that I couldn't get to play. Censorship?
From the other videos I must confess he is very attractive but as has been said he's a bit syrupy and he does lay it on thick, Chloe is behaving like a lovesick schoolgirl it's very cringeworthy but harmless
Thank god it wasn't Claire Sutton.

I'd rather have Chloe than boring Jilly or shouty Anne or Pippa with her yeh yeh every 5 minutes. I never usually watch more than 5 minutes of QVC but I watched most of the show today.

Interestingly the "horn" was the only video from the show that I couldn't get to play. Censorship?
From the other videos I must confess he is very attractive but as has been said he's a bit syrupy and he does lay it on thick, Chloe is behaving like a lovesick schoolgirl it's very cringeworthy but harmless
Thank god it wasn't Claire Sutton.

Haha when I said Syrup I meant his wig.

If you have seen The film with Pauline Collins ...name escapes me ....Tom Conti too ...oh drat lol anyway that film when she swans off on holiday and meets the Spanish waiter or bar owner ....I could google it but no doubt somebody will remember in a Minute ....and he says to her ..." I want to make " Fun " with you " ...( rude word though instead of fun) ...Shirley Valentine lol ....no innuendo just straight to the point lol ....that bit although blatant always makes me laugh lol ....

Overall I didn't mind the innuendo and the show was a bit of fun compared to many! And I do enjoy Chloe's presenting most of the time and she was clearly relishing the attention of Mr Smooth (and can't say I can blame her!) but I did think the whole horn thing crossed the line! I thought he did get the joke but wasn't playing along but perhaps it did just go over his head ;)

Am I very ignorant never to have heard of him before?! I even make my own jewellery and sell it so I probably should have done but his is not at all my kind of thing (it did look well made and very Italianate though)...

I don't know about Roberto but many of the guests on QVC are gay, and if he is, I doubt he'd want her touching his horn!

I'm watching again but surely i can't be the only one to find that man very unattractive due to that wig ? But wait, here's Pipa, also wearing a wig - looks like it belongs to Morticia.

Is this a Promo for a Comic Relief Evening with QVC ?

………… I'm just waiting for old Joanie to turn up with Lee H on one arm and Ken P on the other and wig night will be complete!

It is weird that so many folk on QVC are bewigged. Pretty unusual for men "in the real world", these days, to stick a rug on.

It is weird that so many folk on QVC are bewigged. Pretty unusual for men "in the real world", these days, to stick a rug on.

Sorry but I`m crying with laughter here. Your post brought back hilarious memories of going to my Uncle`s wedding back in the 60`s. He was bald, had been for years but as we walked into the Church on his wedding day we were met with a vision of manhood wearing what I would call an Elvis style toupee with a swept back quiff, yes my Uncle.
As if that wasn`t enough hilarity, his bride came down the aisle on her Father`s arm and she obviously hadn`t known he had bought a toupee for the day. As her Dad handed her to my Uncle and her veil was folded back from her face, the look said it all, she was ****** furious with embarrassment. Suffice to say, by the time their wedding car reached the reception the wig was missing and nobody and I mean NOBODY mentioned a word about it, they didn`t dare and he was never seen wearing it ever again. He`s in his 80`s now and to this day I don`t think Wig-gate has ever reared its ugly head, pardon the pun. I think my Aunt simply wiped the experience from history.

I was going to post on this. I'm not a prude by any means but I found Chloe's coarseness totally out of order. It was the sort of comment you'd expect to hear from a bunch of lads down the pub! If QVC expect us to believe they are high end and pay high end prices for everything, they need high end presenters to go with it. Chloe might be a lovely person IRL, of course I don't know her, but this isn't appropriate on air IMO. The later show with AK was much nicer.

Also, is he really wearing a wig? It didn't look like it to me, but if it is, is he completely bald under there? :)

Latest posts

Back