Oooooh what a carry on !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Did anyone else see Ms Franks and Mr Brooks on the silver diamonique show ?

Ooooh, I think Ms Franks had had a couple of stiffeners before she went on. She was gabbling away about nothing in particular, and trying to make a fool out of Charlie about his offscreen antics. CB went along with it for a while but then started to get a tad annoyed with her, and at one point made a big issue of saying to her that they ought to agree what they talk about before they come on air !!! she didn't seem to care about what she was flogging and only wanted to talk as though they were down the pub !

All credit to him though, he carried on being professional and describing the items, while ignoring the aged girly Franks who continued to giggle and twitter away beside him.

She certainly didn't do herself any favours, and on that performance must have got her fingers wrapped ! about time too :down:

I saw about 45 minutes of it and at first enjoyed the banter, but then she started getting silly, and trying to make Charlie look a proper charlie really, I felt sorry for him!

I only saw a couple of mins, but did notice that CB's suit jacket is a tad on the big side and looks a bit odd around his neck and shoulders - makes his head look too small !

I was flicking ove in ad breaks. To be honest I thought good one JF, Charlie is a boring prat. He ate her chocolate brownie the last one. The things she said to him were funny and he deserved them.

Oooooh what a carry on !

I watched for about 20mins, I don't think the powers that be will give JF a male co-presenter again in a hurry, she was so giggly...I hadn't a clue what she was on about, she was pathetic and embarrassing I just switched over.

I was flicking ove in ad breaks. To be honest I thought good one JF, Charlie is a boring prat. He ate her chocolate brownie the last one. The things she said to him were funny and he deserved them.
Absolutely!! Smarmy is the MOST boring prat and so full of himself, it was gratifying to see JF take the pi$$ out of him. :nod: I don't tend to watch him for long because of the smack in the chops factor he incites in me and last night that ****** annoying habit he has of waving his perfectly manicured girly hands :puke: hands in a horizontal prayer gesture to emphasise his banal yakking really drove me nuts. :mysmilie_503:

This is precisely the sort of thing that makes JF unwatchable IMO. She's always putting people down thinking that she's funny, when she's not. She's totally up herself. HOWEVER! On one occasion, I did genuinely have to laugh. At one point Charlie spouted about how he enjoys taking his girls out shopping for their fashions and he described himself as the "Glen Campbell of their household." JF retorted that she couldn't imagine him in red loafers and a pink stripey shirt. Two birds with one stone with that put down! It's not just us forumites that aren't so fond of Glen ;)

Last edited:
I can't watch them but I've heard JF say before that she doesn't drink and I think she is a godmother to one of Charlie's children.

Smarmy did at one point say that his daughter couldn't have a better Godmother so they are obviously good mates and I'm sure her mickey taking is all done in the best of spirits. Or maybe not....?? :devil:

Smarmy charlie

I love all the comments about last night's show with JF and the odius Mr. B. I watched bits of it. I particularly love the comments from pinkpussycat, so true!!

God i bloomin' missed it! would have loved to Mr Smarm getting a bit of ribbing! even if it was from little miss giggles!

Missed it luckily. Cannot bear JF although she does wear some lovely tops. I have never liked her. Charlie is OK, I can tolerate him.

I saw the presentation of the ring with JF and AY and then the bit with Charlie and the chocolate brownie.
It is at times like those that I would like to have been watching with a few fellow forumites in order to hear your comments. It was funny, but not in the way JF seemed to think. She kept saying how she and AY had the same taste and AY listed her holiday locations and how she amd Simon always window shop for jewellery but never buy. Then Charlie scoffed two bits of choclate brownie (one of which was meant for Jill) after performing one of his slow reveals. That is, there was a bit of brownie stuffed into a diamoneek box and he opened it up sloooowly and then dropped it directly into his mouth and ate it whole.
JF got herself really exited, and, as someone else has said, you would have thought they were down the pub havin a larf.
Can't remember much of what they were presenting though..........

Last edited:
He can never seem to make up his mind whether he wants to look scruffy or presentable and I have seen him twice with Abi for the last few moments of a nintendo presentation and he really seems a prat.

He can never seem to make up his mind whether he wants to look scruffy or presentable and I have seen him twice with Abi for the last few moments of a nintendo presentation and he really seems a prat.

Especially when he wears that cardi of his, Vampyre.. (and when he presents the Charlie Bears shows - gets on my pip!) :thinking:

The Charlie Bears thing with him is just creepy, his voice goes all seductive and inappropriate as he describes how they feel..........................CREEPS me OUT!!!! (at least i think it's seductive............it's been a while...)

The Charlie Bears thing with him is just creepy, his voice goes all seductive and inappropriate as he describes how they feel..........................CREEPS me OUT!!!! (at least i think it's seductive............it's been a while...)

I do know what you mean Sausage.. Would rather see any of the other presenters do these shows (apart from Anne Dawson, who would probably try and blag all the bears!) :thinking:

Charlie Brook is 100% creep in every sense of the word,he's a letch with the models,a complete crawler with the guests(especially the pretty ones) and a brown noser with the celebrities,like Joan Rivers.

I bet he's areal piece of work with the bosses at QVC.

Jill Franks made me laugh last night when she was asking him why he hadn't set a date to marry Michelle...I wanted to send in a text saying " run for the hills Michelle,whilst you still can"!!!:blush:

Latest posts

Back