Oops, that told Jill Franks!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

beauty-1

Registered Shopper
On the Elle jewellery show, Jill used her favourite word at the moment, 'kitch,' to describe a watch. And the lady from Elle said 'I wouldn't call it kitch at all, I would call it retro.' I think Jill may think again before saying kitch so much!

God,someone needs have a word with that woman,she just spews pure tripe,she's even worse than Alison Young and that takes SOME DOING!

The other week I heard Franks say "this is extortionate" when it's obvious she meant extraordinary.(unless of course it was a Freudian Slip?)Today I heard her call the hero item in the Elemis TSV Visible Difference instead of Brilliance,it's like she's just making shyte up as she goes along.

God,someone needs have a word with that woman,she just spews pure tripe,she's even worse than Alison Young and that takes SOME DOING!

The other week I heard Franks say "this is extortionate" when it's obvious she meant extraordinary.(unless of course it was a Freudian Slip?)Today I heard her call the hero item in the Elemis TSV Visible Difference instead of Brilliance,it's like she's just making shyte up as she goes along.

quite fair description of her condition.:up2:

The other week I heard Franks say "this is extortionate" when it's obvious she meant extraordinary.(unless of course it was a Freudian Slip?)

Considering JF's grasp of the English language & the fact she appears to have barely two brain cells to rub together (only sufficient for 'remember to keep breathing' & 'you are hungry, eat now'), I think we can probably rule out the Freudian Slip theory! :doh:

She is the person who as usual wasn't listening to a T caller and said "oh great" in response to someone saying their daughter had died.

Considering JF's grasp of the English language & the fact she appears to have barely two brain cells to rub together (only sufficient for 'remember to keep breathing' & 'you are hungry, eat now'), I think we can probably rule out the Freudian Slip theory! :doh:

She's definitely got the ''remember to keep breathing'' brain cell, but doubtful as to the ''you are hungry - eat now'' one.

She is the person who as usual wasn't listening to a T caller and said "oh great" in response to someone saying their daughter had died.

Please tell me this never happened,please tell me this is some sort of QVC urban myth??!! Oh God,I feel myself descending down a shame spiral on her behalf.

i'll never forget the demo of that banana oil cleaner they used to sell, which the american guest claimed could take permanent marker off a car (not that anyone normally has to remove permanent marker from their car but who cares eh?). anyway the american swiped the marker pretty lightly across a mocked up car door, then applied the oil to a rag and wiped it over. of course it disappeared. franks says "ooh can i try?", takes the marker pen and literally SCRIBBLES like a child with this big fat black marker all the way over the car door. you could almost see the guest screaming silently. needless to say after a load of chin-wag we "ran out of time" before we could see the removal.

i do rather like JF. she's so dim that she can be quite entertaining.

When JF used to be confined to health & fitness shows, being a complete couch potato I never had to watch her.

Now she seems to be on every time I tune in to QVC.

She must need the money to feed her expensive addictions to Lola Rose, Lulu Guinness & Emus!

Please tell me this never happened,please tell me this is some sort of QVC urban myth??!! Oh God,I feel myself descending down a shame spiral on her behalf.

No it happened, yankee candles I think but I was so stunned I can't remember the exact circumstances.

I have become extremely paranoid because of the witless twig. Everyone comments about her wheezing so now if I have an asthma attack or respiratory infection I won't answer the phone and avoid talking to people. Maybe when the weather gets bad someone might chop her up and use her for kindling.

No it happened, yankee candles I think but I was so stunned I can't remember the exact circumstances.

I have become extremely paranoid because of the witless twig. Everyone comments about her wheezing so now if I have an asthma attack or respiratory infection I won't answer the phone and avoid talking to people. Maybe when the weather gets bad someone might chop her up and use her for kindling.

oh Vampy don't say that; I am sure people don't think that at all if someone wheezes I don't think that, it's just that JF is on the TV and it is more visible - anyway doesn't she smoke as well?

Thanks Rento, you're very kind to say that. I hope the microphone really does amplify her rasping but I can see peoples point though. If I were her I wouldn't smoke in case I caught fire.

oh Vampy don't say that; I am sure people don't think that at all if someone wheezes I don't think that, it's just that JF is on the TV and it is more visible - anyway doesn't she smoke as well?

Yes, as Rentochops says, I shouldn't worry about it Vampy, what does it matter if you're a bit wheezy anyway? If I heard you on the phone, wheexing, I wouldn't think anything of it......what do people say about her doing it then?

People say her breathlessness and wheezing drive them nuts and I can see why. Every time my mother eats she sneezes at least 15-20 times afterward and it drives me potty so I can understand anyone not having patience over the human condition of others :D

People say her breathlessness and wheezing drive them nuts and I can see why. Every time my mother eats she sneezes at least 15-20 times afterward and it drives me potty so I can understand anyone not having patience over the human condition of others :D

How weird is that then; annoying though she is in almost every other way, I've never particularly noticed her doing that! lol
I guess I must be pretty annoying too then, every time I go outside I sneeze about a billion times......! :blush::grin:

Yes,but you're not on TV trying to sell us stuff,so noone gives a toss.I lived with an asthmatic and his occasional wheezing didn't bother me one bit,I just thought at least if I hear him wheezing he's still alive! Asthma can be very dangerous.

jill franks=plank

I have no trouble slagging her off because I really don't like her.....and it all started when I noticed that ****** wheezing...

Latest posts

Back