OPI TSV 14/5/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Same here. I’ve got three of the standard size ones and one of the longer ones around the house and in my bag, all years old and still going strong. I haven’t found another brand that matches them but interested to see Toril has found Orly ones good. I might look those up.
I’ve got 2 Leighton Denny crystal nail files - one small received as a gift and one larger which I inherited from my dad.

I like them but do struggle with their depth (too thick at edges for me) and too rounded at ends so difficult to “get in there” on sides of nails.

So in 2020, I bought a Manicare glass nail file from Amazon (£4.25) in a hard case which has a narrower edge and more pointed end and I prefer it!

Will keep my LD for toes!

I’ve got 2 Leighton Denny crystal nail files - one small received as a gift and one larger which I inherited from my dad.

I like them but do struggle with their depth (too thick at edges for me) and too rounded at ends so difficult to “get in there” on sides of nails.

So in 2020, I bought a Manicare glass nail file from Amazon (£4.25) in a hard case which has a narrower edge and more pointed end and I prefer it!

Will keep my LD for toes!
I know what you mean. It’s ok on longer nails as you are filing the free edge and it doesn’t matter that the file is thicker, unlike when you’re filing close to the skin.

Don’t take a lot of interest in nail polish as only use on my toes. Recently discovered Essie and find it really easy to apply.
Currently sat in hairdressers reading the May 2024 issue of Good Housekeeping.
They've done their best beauty buys. OPI has comeout tops in the nail varnish category. Barry M's Gelly Hi Shine 2nd. But no idea what other brands they tested.

Latest posts

Back