OPI TSV 22nd May 2012

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Donna, that is really strange, usually there's no issue with AD! But then sometimes they slap "Mainland Only' on things and I really can't see why.

I ordered the tsv the other day & it's been shipped already. It's a pity really, as I've now missed out on the auto delivery one.

Having looked at a few nail swatch forums I've decided to go for it but in for a penny and all that I think I'll prefer the AD as it is my birthday in August when it's due :) Guess I have to wait until Tuesday for the AD code ?!

PS love this forum and the sneak previews of stuff

Having looked at a few nail swatch forums I've decided to go for it but in for a penny and all that I think I'll prefer the AD as it is my birthday in August when it's due :) Guess I have to wait until Tuesday for the AD code ?!

PS love this forum and the sneak previews of stuff

you may get the code early if you keep checking the details as they should change that TBC to the number soon, once they know it but then that will only be avaible over the phone or active as AD cant be done on the web due to the computer systems is what ive been told before

Not going for this one
I really like the blue and the purple in the AD set
but its not worth buying the whole set for 1 or 2 colours in each set
as I already have similar colours and can go in to sallys and just buy the colours that I want

Think QVC are getting more of "limited to QVC" because they know we will buy these
limited colours because we cant get them anywhere else even though we can get similar prices elsewhere

I think the TSV is pretty boring. In fact, a lot of the QVC OPI offerings are boring imo. I was in a posh salon on Saturday, buying a gift for a sick friend. I have never been in there before, but they use OPI in their manicures and have a wide selection. There were some lovely colours, different to anything I see on Q. I know we all have different tastes, I don't like glitter etc. I will have to pop back to the salon when I have a bit more time!!

My tsv has just arrived! I love all the colours. I'm so glad that I didn't go for the AD as I'm not keen on the colors, in fact, the "dark peach" made me feel sick lol.

@Donna255 - that colour looks gorgeous!!! I check here for the TSV names, then scrangie.com to see her nail swatches. Then decide before it's even on telly. I am one of the few I think looking forward to the light pink/Lyre as scrangie describes it as a jelly. Thanks again for the advance notice!

@Donna255 - that colour looks gorgeous!!! I check here for the TSV names, then scrangie.com to see her nail swatches. Then decide before it's even on telly. I am one of the few I think looking forward to the light pink/Lyre as scrangie describes it as a jelly. Thanks again for the advance notice!

I saw a swatch online of the light pink "you callin' me a lyre" with the the top coat "pirouette my whistle" and it was absolutely stunning!

Im in N Ireland and ordered the auto delivery this morning using Qcut. When i checked my online it has reverted to the single drop number??? Customer services says this is ok and i will get the 2nd drop?? Can someone on auto deleivery in England please check that the same has happened to your online acccount. Thanks

Im in N Ireland and ordered the auto delivery this morning using Qcut. When i checked my online it has reverted to the single drop number??? Customer services says this is ok and i will get the 2nd drop?? Can someone on auto deleivery in England please check that the same has happened to your online acccount. Thanks

Don't worry that has happened to me before on auto delivery and you always get the later drops.

Saw a quick 5 mins of the presentation this morning.Thought I may have weakened but really only the blue is the one I like....and even then I've passed up other TVS's (normally nails inc!) with a colour I've been totally in love with....can't say I'm even totally in love with the blue.

The silver sparkle...lace.....whatever they want to call it.....seen it before in various guises....I have 2 "sparkles" in my stash now...one from a christmas TSV,one from a Serena W set...ok they are different,but not loads.I also thought this would make me weaken also!!!

I do actually prefer some of the colours in the AD as someone has also said....but I'm passing.My bank balance is thanking me!!

Yes I liked the AD much better. If it had been the TSV I would almost certainly have bought it.

I did sucumb to the OPI 3 piece collection to Envy as I wanted both the Avoplex oil and the Rose coloured Nail Envy. Just found out a good tip (though not tried it yet) to replace the Avoplex oil in the future: vaseline and olive oil.

I haven't worn opi for ages and omg I forgot what quality it is! I've just used the gorgeous pink "on air person-nail-ity" and although it's a bit daring for me, it looks amazing. That was the only color I wasn't sure about but I'm very pleased with all them now and so glad that I bought it :grin:

Latest posts

Back