Or-Paz Silver Jewellery Collection TSV Thursday the 9TH Feb

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh good I like that range. I bought these earrings recently and they are bliddy gorjuss!! :heart: I seem to be having a bit of a silver turn just lately.

Or-Paz TSV 9th Feb

there is an Or-Paz TSV on the 9th. The jewellery looks lovely so I am wondering if anyone every bought anything and are you pleased with it?

Oh good I like that range. I bought these earrings recently and they are bliddy gorjuss!! :heart: I seem to be having a bit of a silver turn just lately.

they look lovely
and sorry SCW did not know someone had started that thread, not sure how to search for threads already there

They are gorjuss WR. The MOP is quite substantial and the silver heart(s) overlay looks very pretty. Don't take any notice of the couple of reviews that say they are too small as imho they are a good size and quite weighty too.

Great decision QVC...instead of having a TSV which lots of people might buy as an introduction to the range and thus possibly buy more from the range they have something for £90+ with £5.95 p&p!!!

was looking forward to this and thought I might spoil myself, but I so do not need another watch, so I'm out

I bought a ring in the range a few months back. it is no longer in stock so cant show you, but it was a black stone with a little pearl. It looked exactly as it was pictured but I was very disappointed with the weight of it, though it looks nice. I like to feel as if I am wearing a ring IYKWIM....

just had a quick look at this range on QVCUK and it looks gorjuss, might have to treat myself :call:

I have a couple of bits from this range - a ring and earrings - absolutely gorgeous, highly recommend - was looking forward to something fab for the TSV ... don't need another watch :sad:

Have a lovely ring from this range,always get nice comments when I wear it,however like so many of you I do not need another watch so I`m out as well.
Lynn

Latest posts

Back